nose job in DR

carolina_22

May 31, 2004
Good day!

I live here in DR and Im planning to have my nose surgery here, less complicated to have to go back home...
For the clinics, I will do my research on DR1 and internet, but does anyone have an idea of what the price would be approx.?? At home the cost is between 4000-5500$, hopefully here will be less expensive. And if you have any godd-excellent clinic to refer me to, dont be shy to let me know....thx a lot!! ;)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Good day!

I live here in DR and Im planning to have my nose surgery here, less complicated to have to go back home...
For the clinics, I will do my research on DR1 and internet, but does anyone have an idea of what the price would be approx.?? At home the cost is between 4000-5500$, hopefully here will be less expensive. And if you have any godd-excellent clinic to refer me to, dont be shy to let me know....thx a lot!! ;)

Hi Carolina,
In the last couple of months I had several guests recovering here at Costa del Sol from their cosmetic surgery. These were all clients of Dr. Jean Paul Giudicelli and were very happy about the results.
Haven't asked them about prices but you can contact him at:
Centro de Cirugia Plastica y Especialidades Santo Domingo
Clinic: 809 686 7290
Cel: 809 707 0070