VoipStunt Now FREE CALL

Termanetor

Apr 26, 2008
VoipStunt - The Other Free Calls Company
Now you can talk for free to any landlines or cell in the US from DR. I have not tried yet since I do not live in DR, but can any of you try it and let me know please. I looked for threads about it and they go dated back to 2006. Now the calls are free. I called myself from my computer and it worked. I do not know if you have to be in a country that is stated as free call[ those countries found in their website] but I believe it might work. there are more than 20 countries that you can call for free. give it a try and let me know

good luck

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have been using it for years. Its not totally free. You deposit 10 euros and now you can make free caLLS TO many countries for free (mainly landlines). PR, USA is free, including cell phones, mostly western europe is free (land lines only). You get 300 minutes free per week and if you go over the limit, they charge you the regular rate for the listed country ex: usa = 1 cent / min.
The free calls are for 4 months (not sure exact number of days) then they start to charge you the listed rate. UK=1 cent / minute, colombia = 2 cents, dominican republic = 3 cents (all land line rates). cell phone rates are very high as compared to land lines Ex: dominican republic: land lines = 3 cents, cell phone = 13 cents (euros).
AZB

Termanetor

Apr 26, 2008
300 min is fined. I have 550 in my cell and I do not really used that much, but thats just me. Still is a good deal.