Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
How many sites are there?

I cant get into the link you provided.

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Company has blocked access to this website as it has been categorized as Forum/Bulletin Boards.

Funny, yet I can access DR1.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Link works fine for me. I don't understand how the DR1 forum would be so large given the market is much smaller than other countries (france/UK/Colombia/Costa Rica, etc).. This must mean you're really doing things right and there's a lot of opportunity to grow your model. Congrats!

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
I don't understand how the DR1 forum would be so large given the market is much smaller than other countries (france/UK/Colombia/Costa Rica, etc).. This must mean you're really doing things right and there's a lot of opportunity to grow your model. Congrats!

It's those fabulous mods, man! ;) The secret to the model. LOL

All kidding aside, I am sure that age (of the site -- since 1998) and Robert's constant struggle to keep it growing and improving explain much of that ranking.

And personally I am betting it will get much higher than 19 ;)

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
According to this service, DR1 would then be 9th based on number of members, 9th in terms of posts last week, and 19th for post/member ratio. Sounds great!!! How reputable is the source, though?

Mr. Lu

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
True

It's those fabulous mods, man! ;) The secret to the model. LOL

All kidding aside, I am sure that age (of the site -- since 1998) and Robert's constant struggle to keep it growing and improving explain much of that ranking.

And personally I am betting it will get much higher than 19 ;)

I agree! Nice job Robert! Plus the mods and everyone who posts on DR1 should be proud of this. It's a group effort. It's easy for websites/boards to die off, but posters here are constant and provide invaluable info. Keep it up guys!!!

Mr. Lu

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Is DR1 the 19th biggest travel related message board on the planet?

Travel Forums and Message Boards

I'll have to see how we do over the next few months :)
According to this service, DR1 would then be 9th based on number of members, 9th in terms of posts last week, and 19th for post/member ratio. Sounds great!!! How reputable is the source, though?

Mr. Lu

Noticed it says 41852 members ?
on DR1 it says , Members: 41,875, Active Members: 5,996 ?

johnsantodomingo

May 13, 2006
That is great news Robert. Congrats. That is good for all of us. It shows there is a big interest in the country. And dr1 contributes to increasing that interest.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
At least one of the very, very largest - TripAdvisor; seems conspicuous by it's absence.

Gregg

I think because they use a custom board that's hard to track.

I'm sure they would be #1. Hey, I'll still take 20th place :)

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
19th HUH

I think because they use a custom board that's hard to track.

I'm sure they would be #1. Hey, I'll still take 20th place :)

Robert you have done an awesome job with DR1. ;)

DR1 is and always will be 1st in my book:cheeky:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i think that is great. so now someone tell me what kind of clout does Big Boards have. this is just one company's opinion....

could DR1 be ranked higher ??

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Stock

Robert, When are you going public? It will give all of us a chance to invest and benefit. Tom F.