3-4 day Punta Cana Trip - Bavaro resorts

KaliEyes

May 1, 2008
Does anyone know of ANY resort that will book for less than 7 days? And I don't want to spend a fortune either. I want to go all inclusive...good thing cuz I can't find any place that offers staying without it being all inclusive.

What is everyone's fave PC resort?

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Some have a 3 night minimum stay. Try contacting your desired hotel directly.

Feb 7, 2007
Ocean Blue - book online Ocean By H10 even 1 night can be booked

Riu hotels - you are best advised to book via Riu's owner, TUI - Hotels von Tui-Hotels.de - you save about 60% compared to booking directly or booking via www.riu.com

If you buy via TUI you can also buy other hotels at great rates - in 99% of cases lower than local rates. Also lower rates than US travel sites. They are based in Germany but sell to international customers as well. Payment by CC.

KaliEyes

May 1, 2008
Ya...I've only been to one of the resorts, so I don't really have a 'desired' hotel. I sure don't want to stay somewhere that is less than what I already stayed at...but, on the same hand, I don't NEED everything that was available to me there either.
All in all, I need somewhere where the food is tolerable, the resort beautiful, the rooms clean, the service and friendliness good....with a beach, happiness, a pool...most what all the resorts have.

I'm just no experienced with any more than one...so I'm apprehensive about going to another but not willing to spend the 1500.00 to go by myself.

I think I've had too many drinks to explain what it is I want really! Another day.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
All i can say is i would not reccomend Sunscape formerly Allegro, the beach is dirty water musky, stay somewhere in Bavaro...the water is beautiful there.

KaliEyes

May 1, 2008
ya....when i went dune buggyin'...the water at the beach we were at (and I have no clue where that was as we were down a bunch of dirt roads and aroud too many corners for me to map it out)....the water smelled like the sewage swamp on the resort.

Do all the resorts have a sewage swamp? or just the one I was at? I actually had to have my room moved because of the smell...I feel sorry for whoever was assigned that room after me.

And then...I came home...and the smell of the swamp seemed to come with me ....if you know what i mean! LOL

Anyone wanna enlighten me on the sewage situation of resorts? I was told it all goes into the ocean...is that true?

Though the water was beautiful at the resort I was at...I still have to question where all the sewege goes! *Shreek!*

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
Palace macao

I have stayed in alot of places in the dominican Republic my favorite overall is the the riu palace macao... Its an incredible place and if you catch it at the right time you can catch for a good rate.... Check expedia and other sites,great place,,,, DAVID

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
Iim not sure where you are from but you can book a really great rate for all inclusive hotel only through Sunwing.ca - Discount Travel, Vacation Packages, Last Minute Travel Deals, All Inclusive Vacations, Fly Cheap, Hotels, Resorts, Car Rentals

If you are in the US and need flight too you can try vacation express. i have used them a couple times in the last few years & they do offer 3-4 day packages to punta cana....depending on the time of year they are connecting flights through orlando or atlanta (i think atlanta through the summer).

Feb 7, 2007
The above-referenced Riu Palace punta Cana, via TUI-Hotels mentioned above, for 1 person, 3 nights is 213 Euro... about 330 US dollars (this is on dates checked 18-21 may)

If you go 2 persons... (final price for 2 pers.)
Ocean Blue EUR 312 or US$ 490
Palladium Bavaro EUR 341 or US$ 535
Riu Palaca Punta Cana EUR 366 or US$ 574

On Expedia, the same hotels would cost (final price for 2 pers.):
Ocean Blue US$ 597
Riu Palace Punta Cana US$ 736