Booking Residencial Casa Linda Villas...Procedure, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoboNegro

Feb 5, 2008
I have a question in regards to booking a villa for an upcoming vacation? My friends and I will be renting a few villas at Casa Linda in a month, and what is usually the procedure for reservation? Is there usually a security deposit paid far in advance, and what is the usual rate? I was told to send money via Western Union, ok or not? I just want to make sure I'm doing this legitmately and at the sametime not get screwed out of a couple hundred dollars. How is the staff?

All comments are welcome thank you!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I assume you are booking through Hispaniola Real Estate, they are 100% legit.

tambo'

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I have a question in regards to booking a villa for an upcoming vacation? My friends and I will be renting a few villas at Casa Linda in a month, and what is usually the procedure for reservation? Is there usually a security deposit paid far in advance, and what is the usual rate? I was told to send money via Western Union, ok or not? I just want to make sure I'm doing this legitmately and at the sametime not get screwed out of a couple hundred dollars. How is the staff?

All comments are welcome thank you!

Did you go on their website and called the number provided?
Dominican Republic villas for sale and for rent at RESIDENCIAL CASA LINDA. Tropical caribbean vacation villas. Real estate on the northcoast of the Dominican Republic

I didn't have to leave a security deposit, but that was over 1 year ago, policy could have changed. Since you stated that you and your friends want to rent a few villas, I can imagine the management wanting a deposit. But type in casalinda in the search threads for possibly more info.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I assume you are booking through Hispaniola Real Estate, they are 100% legit.

tambo'

Agreed. I've booked through Hispaniola a few times. Excellent service, they are courteous and prompt, and thoroughly legit. Joanna is a complete professional.

Good luck and have fun. :glasses:

ken kopas

Jun 22, 2003
Residencial Casa Linda

Casa Linda is a great place to stay! Their new website is Dominican Republic villas for sale and for rent at RESIDENCIAL CASA LINDA. Tropical caribbean vacation villas. Real estate on the northcoast of the Dominican Republic, it will give you all the info for a rental.
Keep in mind that it is RESIDENCIAL Casa Linda and there are many full-
time residents/owners, the villas are close together and sound travels. There is a ban on noise after 10 PM and it is enforced.
Ken

dtown_4life

Jan 3, 2008
Nn Noise

Yes this rule is strickly enforced..We had the boom box going and in about 5 minutes security was at the door telling us to turn the volume down

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Yes this rule is strickly enforced..We had the boom box going and in about 5 minutes security was at the door telling us to turn the volume down

When renting a villa, it's generally best to keep in mind that people live there throughout the year. Many of these folks are older, and others have young children about. While they are tolerant of tourists, they greatly appreciate it if you keep quiet and to yourself. During the day and especially after dark, a good general rule could be to have a noise and party level that you'd expect respectful neighbors to have if they were living next door to your mom.

As the walls of the villas are made of concrete, you can still have an absolutely great time. But have respect for the residents. If this concept doesn't seem like it makes sense, then one should consider a hotel or other location more well suited to wild parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.