Photos from my last trip..CABARETE and..

Sep 19, 2005
thought Id post up some pictures I took of Cabarete. First there for me. Plus a few more I thought might be interesting. some of ATV'ing, some of places near my GF's house.

enjoy..sorry if there are not any sexy men in these pictures... ha ha ha

Tavina on the ATV, going though the mud,

1412n49.jpg

another of her on the trail coming from the cane fields and heading to the natural beach

mijhat.jpg

My very favorite bump on a log!!! on the beach east of Playa dorado complex( actually even east of the river)

2s6rhw1.jpg

this is the view back towards the Playa Dorado complex( on the point of land in the distance) from the natural beach we stopped at with the ATV's

2qvh4jp.jpg

this is the view the opposite way on the same beach

ogyps2.jpg

House in the BURBS of republica dominicana.....I liked it!

6ehpw7.jpg

Cibao valley!! tobacoo, plams and the mountains!!!

r90paq.jpg

Tobacoo hanging.... this will turn into a few bottle of Brugal..if you know what I mean!!!

b9j1vc.jpg

This shows, that there is art in lifes work!! I am glad I didnt have to try and do this...

1zwyx3t.jpg

one more
2lke7v4.jpg

OK next post is the beach photos!!!

bad bob

Sep 19, 2005
OK now some beach photos..and my favorite model

The beauty and the beast...
rs7lg7.jpg

this is from the beach near Villa Taina, looking east on Playa Cabarete

350t8pw.jpg

This is the view looking the other way, west towards kite beach

2mrvbrn.jpg

here is an example of the flora and fauna and wildlife that can be found at the beach in Cabarete!!!!!!:ninja::ninja::ninja:

25tkzs5.jpg

Tavina against the back drop of one of the bigger bars-resturants in the bust part of the beach

16h2mau.jpg

I adopted this little puppy....3 years ago!!! she doesnt eat much!!

b694et.jpg

the view from the beach looking back towards Villa Taina( on the right) and Cabarete Palms Condos ( just seen on the left)

oiryhz.jpg

hope you enjoyed then...it was nice living them....

bad bob

Sep 19, 2005
ok last one

the beach is two days behind her and the office is calling. time for the working girl to hang up the bathing suit for a while!!

2gy8y1j.jpg

bad bob

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
BOB! sweet pics bro! you know how to have a good time brother. we need to talk about the north coast and the beaches, looks like paradise, i need to explore some more! LOL

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Do I see a leonel poster in the back? Viva PLD. yeah, 4 anos mas.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
that tobacco hanging to dry.....I did that once as a child, helped out with the tobacco tying up and hanging........cool stuff, but that damn tobacco leaves your hands all sticky.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Cuando en tu gloria te veas acuerdate de mi.. When in heavens, remember me..

Zeus (even the Gods envy that).

Sep 19, 2005
that tobacco hanging to dry.....I did that once as a child, helped out with the tobacco tying up and hanging........cool stuff, but that damn tobacco leaves your hands all sticky.

oh the thing the real dominicans know... I just am learning.

Tavinas dog goes ga ga for the cat next door when he see it. Well he saw it and the gate to the property was open,
He ripped off after it through the tobacoo fields. Tavina said when he came back he was soo sticky!!!!

I dont know one day he is gonna catch up to that cat and find out he isnt the boss ha ha ha ha

bob

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Thanks to you and Rocky for posting some amazing photos. For those of us not lucky enough to be able to live in and enjoy these places it is like bringing a little sunshine into a tedious working day!!

P.S - Tavina is very pretty!

Rio