Boat Dealers in the DR?

vancer74

May 20, 2008
Hello everyone.

I am a new member here but have been reading posts and browsing DR1's website for 6 months or so. Lots of useful information.

Can anyone give me links to, or information on any new or used boat brokers/dealers in the DR?

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

peterw

Mar 15, 2007
boat for sale

What boat are you looking for ? I havea Fairline 65Feet for sale in perfect conditions , docked in ocean World . Asking 699,995US$ ( new price is over 2 million US$ ) . E-mail me directly if interested at :
coastal@codetel.net.do or call me at 809.571.24.22 Peter.

vancer74

May 20, 2008
Thanks JD.

And Peterw, I did see your boat online. Looks really nice and I would love to own something similar one day, but way out of my league for the time being.

I have just purchased a villa in La Catalina, close to Cabrera on the Noth Coast and will relocate there in August with my fiance. I haven't decided exactly what I'm looking for in the boat department, or when I will be in a position to buy, but am mostly interested in something less than 30' in the sport boat range. Would consider buying one or two "Sea-Doos" or PWC just to get us out and playing on the water sooner rather than later.

Leads me to my next question. Anyone know where a guy can purchase new or used PWC's in the DR (preferrably North Coast), or do you have to import such a machine yourself? If importation is the only option, anyone have an idea on what kind of duty or tax would have to be paid??

Again, any and all info very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vance