Colon Cleanse on North Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Beast

May 10, 2008
Anyone know of any good places to get some Colon Hydrotherapy done on the North Coast?

What are some of the prices, reviews etc?

Thanks

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
The 'same objective' in my post above refers to a post which was before mine but has now been deleted. I'm not suggesting coconut water is anything other than a laxative; it isn't an alternative to colon hydrotherapy.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I've found that oat bran (salvado de avena) and wheat bran (salvado de trigo) keep the trains running on time even better than Mussolini did. ;)

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
I don't know if this is available in the D.R. but prior to any surgery there is a laxative prescribed by doctors to thoroughly clean the patient's intestines. It is called Citro Mag. It is clear and comes in a bottle. I wouldn't recommend taking the whole thing as it works incredibly well and costs a lot less than the colon cleansing therapies.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The 'same objective' in my post above refers to a post which was before mine but has now been deleted. I'm not suggesting coconut water is anything other than a laxative; it isn't an alternative to colon hydrotherapy.

Thanks,

And a Fuji or Golden Delicious Apple a day...

Status
Not open for further replies.