4 weeks away / 4th time to POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kam

Nov 13, 2007
Hoping aynyone can answer my question.

Brief history
4th time going to POP, Coral ( Oasis) Marien, 2005 was my first time and probably my best time there. No curfews, everything closed late, a lot of strip clubs open. Mangus jammed packed almost every day.

2006, Sun-Thurs places closed at 12, Fri- Sat 2. Crystals and Buen are the only strip bars open. Mangus crowded but not like 05.

2007 same as 06 but Mangus was dead.

So my question is I?m going with 9 other guys. We plan on staying in the Coral, we will also plan on staying one night in Santiago and will prob go back and forth to Sosua. What are some good spots, dance clubs and also strip clubs in Santiago and Sosua? Are there any Strip spots that are open in POP besides Crystals and Buen? I Remember going to some kind of strip club that was located between some dirt roads, place looked small from the outside and also looked like a garage, but in the inside it was pretty big, had a bunch of tables and 2 huge dance floors with poles for the ladies to dance. This was more of a strip club and not like crystals were you get mobbed. So we are looking for places like that. Also we plan on throwing a bachelor party either in Santiago or Sosua, I would love your opinion on which place will be better. As for dance clubs, anything better then Mangus? So any ideas would be appreciated. Yes I know there is a search button, but the results haven?t been so great and this is why I am posting.

P.S. Sorry for the long post.

Status
Not open for further replies.