Will there ever be...

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
with all the airlines cancelling routes to the DR, looks like my hope of a direct flight from Houston to SDQ will never happen :disappoin

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
with all the airlines cancelling routes to the DR, looks like my hope of a direct flight from Houston to SDQ will never happen :disappoin

How big is the Dominican community in Houston? i would think Dallas has a bigger Dominican population!

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
There aren't that many Dominicans in TX, atleast I don't know of many. I was hoping that with the increase of American tourist to the DR that Continental would eventually add a direct flight from Houston.

The only option now is to fly continental from Houston to Newark and then SDQ.

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
There aren't that many Dominicans in TX, atleast I don't know of many. I was hoping that with the increase of American tourist to the DR that Continental would eventually add a direct flight from Houston.

The only option now is to fly continental from Houston to Newark and then SDQ.

I know a lot of Dominican in Texas (Dallas) my best friend and her husband live in Dallas and they know a lot of other Dominican there.

RGVgal

Bronze
May 26, 2008
It's usually around $900 and it takes forever to get there with the layovers. I can get to Europe cheaper and faster!

Ezequiel

Bronze
Jun 4, 2008
It's usually around $900 and it takes forever to get there with the layovers. I can get to Europe cheaper and faster!

It's true, i paid 700.00 roundtrip to London, it's cheaper to flight to Europe than the DR.