cigarette prices in DR

ercstats

Sep 3, 2008
Hi - have no idea if this is the right place to post - but I need to find the prices of some cigarette brands in DR - ideally a cheap one, mid priced one and a premium pack. Can anyone help? Thank you!

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
you can purchase chinese cigarets here in SD in chinatown for 250 a carton...most expats and dominicans that I know who smoke,all buy them...they say they are as good as the ameican cigs....and much cheaper
bob

Feb 7, 2007
I don't smoke, but out of curiosity: what would be the "chinese brand"?

I know Nacional, Viceroy and Constanza are from the DR, Newport, Marlboro, Camel are international. Which ones are Chinese?

Vintage

Aug 26, 2008
They run about 85 pesos to 100 pesos
three dollars
national and marlboro lights

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Next Brand - Red, Green (menthol) in the north cost - avg. 65 peso a pack.. made by Phillip Morris ( Marlboro)- very similar to Merit, lower tar then Marlboro Lights..
What area are you living and what brand do you smoke normally?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
i don't smoke, but out of curiosity: What would be the "chinese brand"?

I know nacional, viceroy and constanza are from the dr, newport, marlboro, camel are international. Which ones are chinese?

玻缽撥鉑駁

玻缽撥鉑駁

Reactions: Berzin

ercstats

Sep 3, 2008
Thanks everyone - this is just what I needed to know! I'm just trying to find out how much the various brands cost - so if there are any more smokers out there - feel free to join in!

The Chinese brands - is there any translation? or is that how they appear on the packet?

Thanks again..