Azb has mastered the dominican way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
I just want to say that this guy that name himself AZB is a pure genious when it comes down to knowing how life/society works in DR...everytime i read any of his post;there are always right on the money...he knows his $hit...

DOES anyone else think the same as me?

"SPECIAL FORCES LEAD THE WAY"
HOOOOAH

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The only people that don't feel that he's "on the money", are those that haven't lived here very long, are living in a "cocooned" expat enclave or just haven't assimilated very well.

His delivery might need a little polishing, but he's usually spot on when it comes to info, know how, how it works etc.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
AZBBBBBBB is a great guy and very knowledgeable in most things except women LOL.
But then most men arent. He is sexist though, he loves his young girls but is the first to jump on the older ladies that go with younger men. GOOOOO AZ

rey

Jan 2, 2007
I agree with a lot of your posts also robert...you are also "on the money" most of the time...

Sep 19, 2005
I smell a smelly sock.......... ha ha ha.............

isnt it funny how opinions vary, some really skinny guys love BIG BIG women, and many big big men love skinny women....whos right?

ok forget that last question ha ha

but if ten people all get together and agree, are they right??? who knows, it is just their view

the secret to reading AZBs prose...is discerning.... his facts from his OPINION

one is vast... the other is not only vast but brutally biased and vague.

I would call his opinion a Dominican Chameleon( hope I spelled that right) ha ha

hey i think its funny ha ha

I dont know about you, but i am thinking I am missing AZBs brother from another mother..Miguel... and his loving praise to his "brother" on...off..on ...off

bad bad bob

rey

Jan 2, 2007
OK....So le me ask this question to all of you fine people....WHO WILL YOU SAY IS THE MOST KNOWLEDGEBLE PERSON WHEN IT COME TO "DOMINICAN KNOWLEDGE" IN THIS FORUM(dr!)????

I've already gave you my opinion...let me hear yours...

thanks

"SPECIAL FORCES LEAD THE WAY"
HOOOOAH

S

sokitoumi

hillbilly,lambada,planner,bushbaby,matilda,keith, reese,chirimoya errrr rocky if he was still here

Mar 2, 2008
ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto, don't really know Keith but he seems very well-informed, ditto, Chiri I would rate the same as Keith, ditto plus for Rocky, in addition Texasbill, alanindr, and more than a few others.

Also, there are many posters who are very knowledgeable in some areas, but not in others. There are some who are very smart, but just learning about the DR. There are some who sound like they know what they're talking about, but aren't in least bit insightful. And there are some who know plenty, but do not express themselves well, or often.

All in all, it's a great group, and if you pay attention you'll learn much, and, most of all, you'll have a lot of fun.

Bayx-**

May 30, 2008
I am fairly new to the forum, but in my opinion Lambada is the ultimate. It's like she knows everything and give good advice.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Rey, when you come to santiago, let me buy you a few beers. jajajajaja.
By the way, disregard lauraspnifan, he doesn't live here so he doesn't know. Hahahaha
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
Rey, when you come to santiago, let me buy you a few beers. jajajajaja.
By the way, disregard lauraspnifan, he doesn't live here so he doesn't know. Hahahaha
AZB

was it the Miguel reference????????????????? ha ha ha

so Aftab...you staying in Santiago????must be the new street lights...right...

I only know what i know, I am ignorant to all the rest ha ha

ciao pal

bad bob

Reactions: Bronxboy

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Dolares that used to post on DR1 back in the ninties was the person that provided the most helpful answer, but depending on the question I would say it also depends on the location. ABZ and Hillbilly, Chip for Santiago - Lambada, Bushbaby for PUERTA PLATA, and Mike Fisher Matilda for East Coast. Robert for Santo Domingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.