Sos?a tree surgeon

S

sokitoumi

can anyone recommend a good cheap tree surgeon...preferably one that doesnt sit on the wrong end when hes sawing through a branch

S

sokitoumi

stump-truck.jpg

S

sokitoumi

thanks for your concern- does one need a license for branches (I know you do for monogomous trees)

Reactions: Chirimoya

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
You are not allowed to cut down trees in this country without a very good reason and only then after you have presented good evidence and apply for the necessary license on that tree only. You dont obtain an open ended licence to cut down trees. The Forestry commision are very hot on this rule and quite rightly too, look at Haiti. That guy you posted on the photo was cutting down more than a branch Soki.

Mar 2, 2008
Although it might look like more than a branch in the photo, the guy assured me that all mahogany trees are really branches off of one big central tree, located in Moca.

He sounded fairly convincing, and I figured, hey he's the expert, right?

Bayx-**

May 30, 2008
I believe if you just cutting down branches you don't need a permit. Check with the tree cutter before doing anything. My neighbor cut down some branches then cut the tree down without getting a permit and someone told on him. He got in big trouble and had to pay a big fine.

Do your homework before cutting any down.

Bayx-**

May 30, 2008
All this help with permits and still no names of reliable tree surgeons?

I know a couple, but rather not mention them. They were unreliable...typical Dominicans with poor work ethic. I don’t even remember their telephone number

Sorry