price of grande presidente

A

apostropheman

FLOW, the new bar on Pedro Clisante just west of Calle Dr. Rosen....80 Pesos in September

A

apostropheman

Siempre Sol, #145 on the beach 90 pesos...most beach bars, that I frequent or have noticed, seem to be pretty close to 90 pesos as well.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Margins

54 RD$ directly from Presidente. On sale for 60RD$ in my colmado

Matilda

wow Matilda, you make 6 pesitos gross on a grande at your colmado?
You're out around the south coast somewhere if I recall? I hope you're making ends meet with your generosity.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
What size is "grande", I assume its the really big one.... jumbo?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
wow Matilda, you make 6 pesitos gross on a grande at your colmado?
You're out around the south coast somewhere if I recall? I hope you're making ends meet with your generosity.

Yes thanks we make ends meet!!! The policy we have as that everything the locals really ne has a small mark up and we put a bigger mark up on the luxuries. So oil, sugar, rice, bread, beer, water has a small mark up and luxuries such as wine, campbells soup, yoghurt, cigarettes have a bigger one.

It works!!!

Matilda

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Sorry my mistake!!! I was talking about before the prices went down.

Now direct from the company:

Pequenia: 31.6 - sell at 40
Grande 47.1 - sell at 60
Jumbo 65.6 sell at 85

So I am richer and meaner than I thought!!!

Matilda

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry my mistake!!! I was talking about before the prices went down.

Now direct from the company:

Pequenia: 31.6 - sell at 40
Grande 47.1 - sell at 60
Jumbo 65.6 sell at 85

So I am richer and meaner than I thought!!!

Matilda

You're not mean at all. Your prices are very reasonable. Anybody who complains, obviously never had a business and if he had one it probably bankrupped. LOL

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Kegs

Do people buy/rent kegs? Is it much cheaper if you have a party or if your family consumes a lot of beer. hiccup ;)

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
,do stores sell cases of beer? and what cost would that be?

Yes we sell cases but at the same price as individual bottles multiplied by the number in the case.

As I said I am mean!!!

No the reason is we know how much we sell in a week and Presidente delivers once a week. So if we sell a case we have to buy more from the warehouse in San Pedro and that is more expensive than direct from Presidente. Hence no discount for a case.

Matilda