Grupo Ramos hiring for Puerto Plata

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Today's print version of El Faro has a half page ad. by Grupo Ramos who are hiring for La Sirena in Puerto Plata. Bear in mind that La Sirena is still being built and no start dates are given in the ad.

Staff required are from General Manager, Heads of Department (Retail), section supervisors in a range of departments like food, clothing, electrical, school supplies, security staff, technical support, human resources and maintenance. Skills &/or experience required are specified in the ad.

CVs should be sent to expansionpp@gruporamos.com or left at the Santiago La Sirena (Calle del Sol) or the Human Resources department of the Santo Domingo La Sirena.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Thank you for the emails and PMs I've received as a result of this post (including people who sent me both!).

No, thank you, there is no point in sending me your CVs. :rolleyes: Whilst I am sure they make compulsive reading you should be aware that as I have no connection with the company concerned, sending them to me will not result in onward forwarding..........

Yes, El Faro is online but the online version does not carry ads.
Periodico El Faro - Inicio

If you want a copy of the ad. either contact El Faro 809-586-4656 or periodicoelfaro@hotmail.com
or get a local friend to obtain one for you. Alternatively you could contact Grupo Ramos direct.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
clothing department!
my knees just became week....
come, la sirena, come!!!!!!
on a more serious note - my source claims la sirena will be ready in time for xmas (this year's, you cynics!) since it will be built from ready elements. i am sure there is a proper way to say that...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
"instant erection" is something that would appeal to all dominicans :)

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Only you guys could make this thread funny!!!!

I hope they are done and open by Christmas as well!

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Please be open by the end of November so that I can do a little Christmas shopping before I head back to Canada. LOL

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Now honey, you are pushing it. We are all hoping for December 20th.......... before Christmas........