Prices for School's in DR

Y

Yvette

I have an aunt that is wanting to send her son to school in DR beause he is out of control and she can't take it anymore. He is in the 10th grade and will go to school and live at her brothers house.

Can you help on the costs for school's.

We live in Villa Carmen.

H

Hillbilly

Better off sending him to

one of those "camps"that they have for kids that are "out of control" in the states...Boot Camps they call them. They are offered to parents as a way of letting their children be trained and learn that "cool" behavior-"you know what I'm saying?"-is the quickest way to jail....

He will only get worse here, although perhaps the brother can whip his butt a bit without having to worry about "child abuse" charges...

It is unfortunate that so many of the young Dominican males seem to identify with the NYC "hip" folks from uptown or So. Bronx-"You know what I'm saying?"

The world can be extremely cruel to these under-educated and under prepared young people....

Boot Camps are not vacations and just might be the thing. Look into it!

HB

E

ECH, M.D.

Re: Better off sending him to

Or another option would be a good, qualified Military School!
I am not so sure I favor the "boot camps" after the tragedy in the South West a few years back. But, be advised that an out of control kid needs to be brought back in control and fast or he is lost for good. Keep that in mind.

B

Burmell

Escuela Caribe in Jarabacoa is a school that accepts such students.

Y

Yvette

How much are the schools in DR???

S

scaramooch

He needs a good ass kicking by a man, your aunt need to hire some goon to do just that when he gets out of hand.