Barbecue on the beach every Saturday and Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2008
Hi everyone!

Now that our new Bar and Restaurant is complete, please join us for a great Barbecue every Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting of course!

We look forward to seeing you!

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Hi everyone!

Now that our new Bar and Restaurant is complete, please join us for a great Barbecue every Saturday and Sunday, weather permitting of course!

We look forward to seeing you!

I was there to help inaugurate the new barbeque grill at Coco Cabanas, a favorite haunt of mine. The steaks are superb and the shrimp was divine. Best of all, their cuba-libras are made with only Extra Viejo. yummy!

I will definitely be there this weekend to stuff my face, flop around in the water and enjoy one of the last pristine beaches on the north coast!

Jul 18, 2008
Thanks everyone..........Jason you know you are always welcome and we had a fantastic steak the other day!

The menu is open, you can have whatever you fancy on the grill, and our prices are 'a la Carte'. We intend to have a lot of fun with this, Western Music too, and I'm gonna be doing the grill.......come on up, and feast yourselves!!

Simon, Patron
809 502 7415

Jul 18, 2008
I imagine we will fire up at around midday, and continue until we've all had enough!!!

Seriously though, I will keep going to at least 6pm, and into the night if we have the people here to justify it.

Simon

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Thanks everyone..........Jason you know you are always welcome and we had a fantastic steak the other day!

The menu is open, you can have whatever you fancy on the grill, and our prices are 'a la Carte'. We intend to have a lot of fun with this, Western Music too, and I'm gonna be doing the grill.......come on up, and feast yourselves!!

Simon, Patron
809 502 7415

Yes, the steak was good and the weather was perfect. But the french fries! Now those are amazing! <ha>

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i only typed in coco and nothing came up- I didnt realise it was one word with two capitol letters in it

Status
Not open for further replies.