Ever Hear of the Peninsula Hotel

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I have to say that if I am going to pay top dollar for a hotel, that looks like the kind of ambience I would want as opposed to a cookie-cutter chain resort.

Anyone have a ball park figure on cost? Their contact page isn't working for me.

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
I have to say that if I am going to pay top dollar for a hotel, that looks like the kind of ambience I would want as opposed to a cookie-cutter chain resort.

Anyone have a ball park figure on cost? Their contact page isn't working for me.

Daily for double occupancy, breakfast included......$520US plus16%ITBIS plus 10% service total $665.20 per day, Now you know!

WebDev

dahlia

Nov 21, 2006
"the beach " restaurant

Hi, if the hotel is not for you - as it is not for me ! try the Peninsula restaurant "the beach" at the end of Cosson. (better call to be sure to have a table) Food is excellent and the warm welcome will make you feel at home. You'll have a wonderful time. And don't hesitate to come back walking along the beach to Las Terrenas, a 2 or 3 hour walk - depending how many times you go refreshing into the sea - and you will not forget that wonderful day ...

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
The Peninsula is definetly not for everyone. It is the most expensive hotel in Las Terrenas, but by the same token it's the most exclusive and beautiful. Staying in The Peninsula is an "experience".