Best uk holiday deals to the Dominican Republic

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
:confused:Well ! if like me you spend hours if not days ,some times searching the www, and other sources, for that bargain holiday/flight to the DR. Then maybe ? just maybe we may no longer need to trawl the net. and WE could share our bargains here. on DR1 WE.could make it our first port of call and save us hours if not days. Obviously we need to get it started, so feel free to start.
Lets see if we can make this a sticky. Many thanks to all.:cool:

Reactions: AnnaC

pablo diablo

Oct 3, 2008
the price to pop at the moment isat least ?100 to?150 over the odds for flight only
or f inc it seems ?380 return and ?550 f inc are the going rates for 1 or 2 weeks
i hope this can be of some help
a skint pablo diablo

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
:confused:Well ! if like me you spend hours if not days ,some times searching the www, and other sources, for that bargain holiday/flight to the DR. Then maybe ? just maybe we may no longer need to trawl the net. and WE could share our bargains here. on DR1 WE.could make it our first port of call and save us hours if not days. Obviously we need to get it started, so feel free to start.
Lets see if we can make this a sticky. Many thanks to all.:cool:

Great idea as we are looking at flights for members of the family to come and visit us later this year and it's a nightmare checking all the sites.... only problem that I see is that the costs and deals vary almost daily so are you offering to find the "best of the best" on a daily basis or are you looking for someone else to do that?

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
The idea is WE all contribute when WE have found a bargain ,eventually WE should have a few great links. That! should cut down our search time dramatically and save us mucho Peso. if you have an idea when you want to arrive either holiday or flight.check the price out post it and see if it can be beaten. by checking the links and other post er's WE will build a very good data base. For all in the future..
hope this helps whirleybird.

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
Please post findings with links

the price to pop at the moment isat least ?100 to?150 over the odds for flight only
or f inc it seems ?380 return and ?550 f inc are the going rates for 1 or 2 weeks
i hope this can be of some help
a skint pablo diablo

Hi piablo ! Thank you for you post. At the moment its only hearsay. could you possibly give us a link to confirm and We can get the ball rolling, Once again thanks.

pablo diablo

Oct 3, 2008
26 nov 2 weeks (from) ?368 airflights
3 dec 2 weeks (from) ?329 thomson

19 nov 2 weeks (from) ?381 airflights direct
all from manchester all flight only lots of dates avail
pablo diablo