advice needed, doubts about dr wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyDRguy

Aug 24, 2007
Hi, I married a lady fromt he dr and let her and her 3 kids get their visas. After meeting everyone here and getting establishedd. However, all she does is argue all day and hit me and scream and fuss. 2 minutes can't go by without her screaming at me for no reason. I never scream or do anything I just put up with her stuff. She wa snot like this before she got her visa.WHat would you do?

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Hi, I married a lady fromt he dr and let her and her 3 kids get their visas. After meeting everyone here and getting establishedd. However, all she does is argue all day and hit me and scream and fuss. 2 minutes can't go by without her screaming at me for no reason. I never scream or do anything I just put up with her stuff. She wa snot like this before she got her visa.WHat would you do?

Get rid of her. Life is too short to put up with that crap.

You need to man up and throw that B@#ch out on the street with her 3 kids, Then when she realizes your serious she will either get back in line or be out of your life,either way your quality of life is better.

Reactions: AlaninDR

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
well. give us some more facts ?????????????myself personally. i would wait till the kids in bed. run her a bath with candles. cook a nice light meal. listen to soft music.. and then sc**w her god dam brains out till she collapsed. . and i would do the same the follwing night and the night after that. she soon be tired and you can get some peace...chances are ...you aint ...then come back to me...in four days and we see what i say next..some men in here change the woman like pants man.. and they have her strung up... stick some barry white on man...

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i would go and knit a pair of socks - they will keep each other company on long winter nights

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
cut your losses!! Get an annulment or a divorce... I'm sorry to say, either you were played, or she saw the light....either way, it's not going to "fix itself"...

well. give us some more facts ?????????????myself personally. i would wait till the kids in bed. run her a bath with candles. cook a nice light meal. listen to soft music.. and then sc**w her god dam brains out till she collapsed. . and i would do the same the follwing night and the night after that. she soon be tired and you can get some peace...chances are ...you aint ...then come back to me...in four days and we see what i say next..some men in here change the woman like pants man.. and they have her strung up... stick some barry white on man...

She wouldn't appreciate Barry White and if he wanted to scr**w her one last time then throw her to the street with her kids and let her know who the boss is.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Tatto, sez it best!

de plane , de plane !

No fine corrithian leather on a horses's back, Senior Jack.

The Frito Bandito!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
how did she act BEFORE you married her ? maybe it's the non third-world air is affecting her :ermm:

Mar 2, 2008
Will ya look at this thread! All the players are on, and this time I agree with all of 'em (except, of course, Mancunian, AKA Barry Wrong).

Trying to "make up" and 'get on her good side' isn't going to help at all. In fact it will just make things worse. The simple fact is, she doesn't respect you.

You have probably done everything you could to make her happy, and with every act of kindness she has become more and more belligerent, am I right?

The truth is, with each act of kindness she has lost more respect, because she interprets kindness as a sign of weakness.

Frankly, she is not prepared for a North American man, that is, a man who is thoughtful, considerate, empathetic, and caring.

She is used to being told what to do, and doing what she is told. She isn't comfortable being in the position she is in now, and she never will be.

In fact, she wants you to stand up to her, and to take charge. That will get her respect, and that is what she is really asking for with her pugnacious behavior.

You are trying to make a Latina happy by NA standards. It simply does not work that way.

yess

Jun 1, 2008
I would love to hear HER side of this. Maybe she came here and found out some hard truths about YOU and why you were unable to find anyone in your own country to marry you.

Or is she supposed to be so grateful she has to put up with all your crap?

takes two to make a marriage and I doubt if either one of you is ALL guilty or ALL innocent

Reactions: mancunian
Will ya look at this thread! All the players are on, and this time I agree with all of 'em (except, of course, Mancunian, AKA Barry Wrong).

Trying to "make up" and 'get on her good side' isn't going to help at all. In fact it will just make things worse. The simple fact is, she doesn't respect you.

You have probably done everything you could to make her happy, and with every act of kindness she has become more and more belligerent, am I right?

The truth is, with each act of kindness she has lost more respect, because she interprets kindness as a sign of weakness.

Frankly, she is not prepared for a North American man, that is, a man who is thoughtful, considerate, empathetic, and caring.

She is used to being told what to do, and doing what she is told. She isn't comfortable being in the position she is in now, and she never will be.

In fact, she wants you to stand up to her, and to take charge. That will get her respect, and that is what she is really asking for with her pugnacious behavior.

You are trying to make a Latina happy by NA standards. It simply does not work that way.

My God we agree on something finally!!!! :) This could be the start of a wonderful friendship. ;) Your post is very very true he has to take charge of the relationship because you are 100% correct she wants a man to take charge.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A

You hit the nail right on the head. If he doesn't take charge and stop being a wuss she will leave him for some other guy. She will drain his bank account. She is a locust. This is what AZB has been preaching about for years. Why cruise the barrios for woman in another country? Do you do it in your own country? I think the only success story on cruising the barrio for a wife is Cinderella.

mancunian

Sep 24, 2008
well catch her in the eye,, you all have something in common ..Neanderthaal traits. we are talking about the mother of three children.... carry on cave men ... I be a lover not a fighter. But god help the man who treat my childrens mothers with such contempt..

Mar 2, 2008
"My God we agree on something finally!!!!"

It felt a little weird at first, like maybe I was in "The Twilight Zone" or something, but heck, I might even get used to it.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
well catch her in the eye,, you all have something in common ..Neanderthaal traits. we are talking about the mother of three children.... carry on cave men ... I be a lover not a fighter. But god help the man who treat my childrens mothers with such contempt..

They're not his children.

Status
Not open for further replies.