someone being able to call from a third party
institution that is safe in relaying a message to the
family located in Santo Domingo and I will pay the
toll charges...what is your Advice??!?! Thanks
Kenneth Merritt

J

J anderson

Kenneth:
Seems to me like maybe she doesn't want to talk to you!! Otherwise she would have contacted you! "Dear John"?????

B

Bert

Dutch (Antilles) help offer

Kenneth,

If you know where she was on curacao, try finding it in the directory at http://curacao.gxc.net/phone_book.asp. If that doesn?t help or you think you need help from the Dutch end in locating friends who might know where she is, contact me.

K

kenneth merritt

LOOK PAL ...YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE KNOWN MY FIANCE .AND YOU DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY AT ALL!!! IF YOU WANT TO HELP YOU CAN BE POSITIVE..IF YOU WOULD TAKE THE STORY I PRESENTED AS IS WITHOUT ANY BIASED ASSUMPTIONS YOU COULD SEE THAT IT COSTS AN AWFUL LOT FOR HER TO CALL ME RIGHT NOW IF SHE IS TRYING TO RAISE MONEY TO SAVE HER MOTHER'S LIFE OR HEAVEN FORBID HELP PAY FOR HER MOTHER'S FUNERAL...IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR YOUNG WOMEN TO LOSE THEIR MOTHERS IN THE SPANISH CULTURE..I AM NOT OVERWHELMINGLY CONCERNED SHE IS HASN'T CALLED ME AT THIS TIME, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SHE IS OKAY ...I LOST MY MOM TO CANCER 10YRS AGO. I DONT BLAME HER FOR NOT CALLING ME RIGHT NOW..THE LAST CONVERSATION I HAD WITH HER WAS THAT SHE WAS GOING ALONE TO CURAZAO TO GET HER OLD JOB BACK TO TRY AND SAVE HER MOTHER'S LIFE
SHE HAS NEVER ASKED ME FOR MONEY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TRIED TO OFFER HELP...WE WERE DISCUSSING HER RING SIZE AND MARRIAGE DATES IN THE YEAR 2001 IN APRIL JUST BEFORE SHE LEFT ...SO ANYONE CAN FIND SOMETHING TO BE NEGATIVE AND HOPLESS ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THAT IS NOT THE KIND OF HELP I ASKED FOR NOR THE KIND OF HELP I NEED!!

K

kenneth merritt

Re: Dutch (Antilles) help offer

When she left from Curazao to go to Holland for about a week or so before her mother took a turn for the worst I knew where she was in Holland and where she left from in Curazao but she has not contacted me for over 3wks now and she has flown back to Curazao to get her old job back and to live with a relative but she has not told me the details before she left...except that she is staying with a cousin perhaps...her sister and her sister's husband I though would stay behind in Holland but they all left.But luckily I got in touch with International Friends who helped us come together and I wrote to her mothers address in Dominican Republic and expressed mailed it down to the family there...I am more than confident she will respond...but she stays with other relatives she does not have a place of her own yet but I do have her mother's old address in DR...thanks for your help and interest I will probably be calling again for it soon. : )