Gold's Gym Special ....Update????

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Waiting on people. You know what it's like, they are all "gun ho" until it actually comes to doing something.

As soon as I have the required amount of people respond, I'll close it down and those that didn't respond in time will loose the deal.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am sick and tired of waiting. I think I am out of the deal. I will take time off. Can't believe so many people were jumping on the deal and then all go cold.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
so when do you think you can get this going? time frame please. I am interested but there seems to be no progress. I am not going to gold gym at the moment due to a shoulder /elbow problem. I would like to be able to go when I am a bit healed. I wanted to go now and do small stuff but avoid having to pay the new increase in prices ,1600 pesos. But it seems this deal is not going anywhere. So maybe keep me on the list and I will join later when I am a bit more better.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I hope to get it done this week, other people permitting.

This is a problem when you do people favors, they then start to "expect" and get demanding :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have forzen my account (in gold gym) for this month as well. Lets hope the deal goes through so I can get back into action by next month. I am still in, so please don't scratch me off yet.
AZB