Dont know where to start help!!

Simonejones

Apr 1, 2008
Hola me and my friend are relocating to Domincan Republic the end of next year and we dont know where to start looking for work.. we are no strangers to the country or way of life out there but being in the UK at the moment we are finding it hard to find and make contact with employers.
We have 7 years administration & customer service background with english as our first language with the progression of spanish.
Eventhough we are not moving untill next year (to the south) we want to prepare and any help or advice to point us in the right direction for working would be hugely appreciated :)

Many Thanks
Simone

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Hola me and my friend are relocating to Domincan Republic the end of next year and we dont know where to start looking for work.. we are no strangers to the country or way of life out there but being in the UK at the moment we are finding it hard to find and make contact with employers.
We have 7 years administration & customer service background with english as our first language with the progression of spanish.
Eventhough we are not moving untill next year (to the south) we want to prepare and any help or advice to point us in the right direction for working would be hugely appreciated :)

Many Thanks
Simone

I have no wish to insult you Simone but, if English is your first language, I hate to think of the quality of your Spanish!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I live on the North Coast so do not have the contacts necessary to advise you. I would try having a word with the Tour Companies that operate to the South of the DR (Punta Cana? Juan Dolio? WHERE???) for although they may not have anything within THEIR organisation, they could possibly agvise you of the Hotels they use, the addresses of them AND contact PLUS some of the excursion companies that they use!!

Try getting the Head Office addresses of the Tour Companies from your local High Street travel agent if you don't know who the Tour Companies that come to DR are!! ~ Grahame.

Last edited:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

Many Thanks
Simone

Unless you have a " Book of Business", that you can bring here and work from home, then you need to find other options!.

Depending on how much cash you have, you can buy a business that has been miss-managed!

The DR is a buyers market at the moment!

Strike when the Motoconcho is Hot!, and not When it's No!

Reactions: Tamborista