Nightlife in Punta Cana?

Partylife797

Oct 15, 2008
Hi i'm going to be traveling to Punta Cana in January and wanted to know if there are any nightclubs that i should stop by while im there. I'm traveling with my wife and she loves dancing, so if anyone can help me out that'd be great! :squareeye

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
Robert

just curious...is Montecristo more of a tourist location? when I was in the DR in July we asked a few people we met - locals - and they didnt know where it was and had not heard of it.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Robert

just curious...is Montecristo more of a tourist location? when I was in the DR in July we asked a few people we met - locals - and they didnt know where it was and had not heard of it.

You asked people in Punta Cana?

Everyone knows the location of the Palma Real Mall or Shopping Village as it's sometimes called.

Monticristi is not so much of a tourist hang out. On Thursday nights you will find a lot of Dominicans that have "good" jobs hanging out there. It's not full sankies or hookers like Mangu.

Why Thursdays? Because many travel back to the capital on Friday for the weekend.

http://montecristopuntacana.com/

Originally from Santo Domingo.

http://www.montecristocafe.com.do/

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
thanks Robert...I wish I would have known about this when I was there. I enjoyed mangu - even if it was full of sankies - I was just out to dance and have a good time but it would have been nice to visit another hang out. I will keep this in mind for my next trip

shellygirl327

Jun 18, 2004
Jetti - Also in the Palma Real Shopping Village there will be a Webster Hall (like in NY but I'm not sure how much like NY it will be until it's done). Some people from the office went to check it out today since they are suppossed to open in December. If you are looking for a nice environment to hang out in and dance, I can also recommend Hot Spot by Plaza Brisas.