Appartment is needed Sosua

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
An appartment is needed for a nice mature no drinking no smoking professional family (no kids, no pets) in Sosua. Close to the center and to a beach. Initially for one month. From mid November.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Robert?

Please advise, what is DR.1 communication policy?

If there is nothing acceptable for my friend currently on "DR.1 rentals" may other people contact me with their offers or solicitations?

We all are waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Please advise, what is DR.1 communication policy?

If there is nothing acceptable for my friend currently on "DR.1 rentals" may other people contact me with their offers or solicitations?

We all are waiting for your reply.

Thank you!

Nope. I will not allow anyone to post their rentals unless they advertise.
That's the right thing to do for our current advertisers, those people that
support DR1 and allow it to continue etc.

Every now and then we throw up a few dummy posts and catch people via PM's and email. You'll be surprised how many we catch :tired:

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Nope. I will not allow anyone to post their rentals unless they advertise.
That's the right thing to do for our current advertisers, those people that
support DR1 and allow it to continue etc.

Every now and then we throw up a few dummy posts and catch people via PM's and email. You'll be surprised how many we catch :tired:

I understand. Thank you. You invest your work, time and expertise in maintaining the Forum so you are entitled to honest compensation. You are absolutely right.

Thank you for clarification, Robert!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have no problem with 3rd party endorsements. But please don't post as a 3rd party, when you're really owner. That, just aggravates us, which isn't good for your business, trust me :)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Paid advertisers.

Would you like to see the invoice and receipt of payment?

You'll have to do better than that, hahahaha!!!

Next....

Let me get this straight Robert. If someone pays for an advertisement, than they can pose as a third party and recommend their own business?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Let me get this straight Robert. If someone pays for an advertisement, than they can pose as a third party and recommend their own business?

They can post as themselves, people can post recommending them.
They can post as a pink fairy, I really don't care.

The bottom line is this...

If you help support DR1 with long term advertising, then you get a lot of slack from me. I go out of my way to support advertisers and those that support DR1.

That will be the last post on this subject, so don't waste your time responding.