Thread: Blood type

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blood type

With the problem of getting a blood match in the DR. I seem to remember members trying to set up a group listing blood types. I think this was a data base in case of injury. Was it ever done? If so what is involved?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

never heard about that,
    but would be interested to participate in such.
    ROB, what's that about?
    help out, please.
    my own is A+
    happy sunday
    Mike

Moderator - Clown Central
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by oriole100 View Post
    With the problem of getting a blood match in the DR. I seem to remember members trying to set up a group listing blood types. I think this was a data base in case of injury. Was it ever done? If so what is involved?
    I am leery of trusting what blood type they have or think they have here

When I got my DR driving license, the blood type they say I have does not agree with what the U.S. Air Force said my blood type is.

Now that I am back in the states for a spell, I asked my doctor to do a Blood Type test so that I will know which is correct.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SantiagoDR View Post
    I am leery of trusting what blood type they have or think they have here

When I got my DR driving license, the blood type they say I have does not agree with what the U.S. Air Force said my blood type is.

Now that I am back in the states for a spell, I asked my doctor to do a Blood Type test so that I will know which is correct.
    ha ha
    careful,
    not that the airforce made you one of those different blooded aliens we see on some TV series once in a while, x-files or what that been named, he he.

but by your post i just took a look on what is written on my Dr drivers license card, uuff, it's the same, i am still A+

to be honest, i never thorught about that, that such simple thing could be done wrong, could be a big desaster in case a Med would rely on that card in case you'll need a fast transfusion aso.
    will jump to this mentioned thread now to see what is up there.
    Mike