La estancia golfresort (bayahibe), any news?

Nov 17, 2007
Hi everyone,

I bought a condo (Las Brisas) at La Estancia golfresort. (10 minutes from Casa de Campo)
The golf course is working and on the photos I see my condos is finished from the outside, but still again they delay delivery till March ?09 due to "servicios" that have to be finished.
Any other buyers or people that have news about this project online?
I supose that getting the property certificate later will take another age.
thanks in advance/Edwin

MultiVisitor

Apr 17, 2009
La Estancia

Sorry I have no status report for you, but ... I'm interested in buying there. The developers seem very mum on the current pricing, and I wondered if you have any info. Or if any other readers do.

Nov 17, 2007
Hi,

I can give you more info about what I paid if you send me a private message.

I did not visit the place since June last year and they pospone the delivery again till sept.09, but still i am not worried because the golf course etc. is open and I hear no bad news.

What do you mean they are "mum" about pricing?

I am a dutch guy living spain and seem to miss out some slang here!

The told me prices went up for +5% beginning 2008.
anyway I wouldn't buy till it check the construction progress if I was you.

Rgds Edwin/Spain

swtness

Apr 16, 2009
This does indeed sound intresting I am intrested in purchasing a vacation home. How big are the apartments? Do they have villas and what was the going rate???

Swtness

Nov 17, 2007
Hi Swtness,
I bought a 130 m2/1399 ft2 2 bedroom place at las brisas (La Estancia Golf Resort, just minutes away from the La Romana International Airport in the Dominican Republic, discover the spirit of a Mediterranean hill town, the serenity of the Caribbean and the comforts of the modern world.) on the second floor but they go from 115 to 206 m2.
you can see floorplans on the web,etc.
they also sell plots and predesingned villas.
send me a private message if you need any more info or have any for me.
edwin

MultiVisitor

Apr 17, 2009
Sorry, "mum" means not talking, and I worry when the developer won't tell you the price. It usually means when you contact them to ask, they pressure you to buy.