Any opinions on meeting girls on websites in the DR.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
a good friend of mine came down to stay with me for a week in santiago about 6 months ago.He was coresponding with several girls on some dominican love websites and came to meet a few in person.Not being able to speak spanish he brought me along to translate for him with my chicken spanish.

He fell heads over heals for the first girl he met and spent the whole week with her, against my advice to meet other girls.When i told him he was moving to fast with her and that he should slow it down he became angry and told me to mind my own business. Anyway this friend returned one month later without telling me and got engadged to this girl he had known for about a month.

My question is the opinion or experiences of people who have met dominican girls on websites.Are most of these girls pros? or just sincere girls looking for a husband.

My so-called friend is made at me for giving him my opinion and has not kept in touch with me about his future wife.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Most guys who come here meet cueros, oooppsss sorry, girls off www.latinasinlove.com.many fall in love with the first one they meet. This is an old story.
If she is from latinasinlove.com, chances are she is no angel. Chances are some badass police guys from NY have already done her several times. Hahahaha
AZB

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Most guys who come here meet cueros, oooppsss sorry, girls off www.latinasinlove.com.many fall in love with the first one they meet. This is an old story.
If she is from latinasinlove.com, chances are she is no angel. Chances are some badass police guys from NY have already done her several times. Hahahaha
AZB

Are you talking about badpiece?

a good friend of mine came down to stay with me for a week in santiago about 6 months ago.He was coresponding with several girls on some dominican love websites and came to meet a few in person.Not being able to speak spanish he brought me along to translate for him with my chicken spanish.

He fell heads over heals for the first girl he met and spent the whole week with her, against my advice to meet other girls.When i told him he was moving to fast with her and that he should slow it down he became angry and told me to mind my own business. Anyway this friend returned one month later without telling me and got engadged to this girl he had known for about a month.

My question is the opinion or experiences of people who have met dominican girls on websites.Are most of these girls pros? or just sincere girls looking for a husband.

My so-called friend is made at me for giving him my opinion and has not kept in touch with me about his future wife.

Which one of my girls is he engaged too? Seriously I would like to know, Send me a pm and I will tell you if i know her. He may have met a really nice girl there are some on the site that are really good girls and others just trying to find a cash cow. AZB stop giving away all the secrets!!! Let these guys stay in Clasicos,Pasions and such places.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I dont know what site he met her on.He came down to santiago with a bunch of photos and phone numbers.

Oh sorry badpiece that AZB revealed your easy girl pickup tricks.But its not really a big secret to meet girls on websites.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Hard to believe a beautiful girl in her 20s can't find a decent guy in real life and needs to advertise herself on the net. Sometimes i browse those sites just for fun, look at how those girls pose and how they are dressed. 'nuff said.

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
Have no IDEA what you are talking about. I have met many quality women on some sites here. Of course I am NOT looking for a 20 year old. I also have the time to talk with them via msn, hotmail or yahoo messenger. Exchange phone numbers and, talk some more before I ever meet them. Of course only in a public place. I have dated doctors, attys, eng., cpa's. Remain friends with most. Judge ye not lest you be judged.

Reactions: rellosk
May 12, 2005
There is nothing wrong with meeting women that way, especially ones that live in another country. However, your friend was crazy. I am sure that a year from now he will be crying the blues. He should have taken his time and got to know her much much better and taken the opportunity to meet a few more women.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i still don't understand the hoo-ha about santiago women but oh well. go west young man !! the mountains is the last frontier of untainted women....:laugh:

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
A true story, my wife has a friend who met a guy online about a year ago he was from Florida, he came down about 3 weeks after they met, them he came back 3 months later and they got engaged and 2 months later they got married, long story short my wife just find out they are getting divorce because, she says they been together for a year now and he has done nothing for her, which means he has not gotten her a visa to the US.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Have no IDEA what you are talking about. I have met many quality women on some sites here. Of course I am NOT looking for a 20 year old. I also have the time to talk with them via msn, hotmail or yahoo messenger. Exchange phone numbers and, talk some more before I ever meet them. Of course only in a public place. I have dated doctors, attys, eng., cpa's. Remain friends with most. Judge ye not lest you be judged.

Correct but do state that you didn't meet them via latinasinlove.com. The girls on that site are uglier than my brother-in-law and the rest are cueros.
Now if you hit badoo.com or tagged, hi5 etc, I can see the difference.
AZB

Ceasar Garcia

Oct 1, 2008
That is it. Home Shopping Network. ( lol ). Plus I date a 44 year old women who owns a Casa de Cambio. She looks like 30. Only one problem if they are educated and, have means they are not easy. Man does she have a MOUTH on her. Not to me mind you because, I will not put up with it. But WOW what a pistol.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Correct but do state that you didn't meet them via latinasinlove.com. The girls on that site are uglier than my brother-in-law and the rest are cueros.
Now if you hit badoo.com or tagged, hi5 etc, I can see the difference.
AZB

I guess the key, whether you meet a chica on the web or in person, is to be able to speak the language on at least an intermediate level. You don't have to be fluent, but you do have to be fluidly conversational. Just like if you were meeting a legit woman wherever you live.

While you're on the web, buy Rosetta Stone or Pimsleur or whatever, then take a class or two. Hang out where other spanish speakers hang out, and ask your spanish speaking friends to only talk to you en espanol.

Above all, be patient. After a few months, you'd be surprised how far along you are, and that you've graduated from having no choice but to go to the Classico's of the world.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I hope your not dating AZB's women,we all know he is the only guy who dates Doctors,lawyers and girls from good families in Moca!!!! :) :)

hahahahahaha you have such a great sense of humor, that was funny.:p:p

Guys stick with your dating websites, stay out of the decent pueblos. :mad: