Where can I get "cute" bedding in Santo Domingo area

LaElitePre-Med

Jun 19, 2007
Hi, I'll be moving to DR for med school in a about a year and a half and I'm wondering where I can get cute, teen style bedding? I'm thinking Roxy, Paul Frank, Bobby Jack, and Hello Kitty. I would buy it here and take it with me but the last time I went to DR our bags got confused and we ended up having to pick them up the next day at Aduana. Long story short, as the lady at aduana was hand checking my luggage she came across some bath/body products I'd taken with me (gifts for mmy cousins who sing the praises of Victoria's Secret body care products) and she said that those items "sell for alot here" and asked me for money to keep it quiet, and she wasn't happy with just $20. I don't wanna have to go through that again so I'd rather buy these things , as well as bedding, right in DR when I get there. I'd appreciate any response, thanks guys!

BabyBlu

Jan 20, 2004
Hi! The only one of those brands that I've seen here is Hello Kitty...A twin size set is over $100 US. I think your best bet is to get a Mailbox Etc. account and then you can purchase items on the web, and have them shipped to your accounts Miami adress, then they will be forwarded here. I have never had a problem with them.
Ebay has some good deals on Roxy sets, and also I purchase alot of Bath & Bodyworks products for cheap. It's true I have sold the items at double or triple the retail price!!
Good Luck!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Bring them over with you - just remove the packaging so it's not so obvious they are new. If they are available, the DR prices will be crazy.