ANYONE GOING TO DR DEC. 23 TO JAN. 6

K

Katia

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone is leaving from Montreal on Dec. 23 for Las Americas in Santo Domingo.

Katia

H

Helen

Katia, Not going until Jan 1 & initial stop is to POP. However, will be making a trip to Ste Domingo to meet family. Email me if you have something to send.

B

BAGAMUNDA

I'm going down Dec.30/Jan 6 but going into Puerto Plata

K

Katia

Bagamunda and Helen:

I might be able to make it to POP. I'm visiting my mother-in-law the week of Dec. 30 to Jan.5 and she has a car. She wants to take me all over the place I haven't visited yet. I'll suggest POP and maybe we could meet.

I'll let you know in the next few weeks of these plans.

Take care,

Katia

P

Pat

Hi Katia -

I am also going to be in Puerto Plata from 12/26 - 1/7. Let me know if you make it up to the North Coast - maybe we can all get together for a Presidente!

K

Katia

Hi Pat!

I will let all of you know what my plans are. I'll even leave you a phone number in Fantino where you can reach me.

Talk to you soon.

Katia

A

Ashleigh

hey
I'm going to Puerto Plata Dec 28 to Jan 7th. Where r u going?

K

Katia

I'm staying in the Santo Domingo area from Dec. 23 to Jan.6.

S

Susan

I'll be all over the island. We fly into Sto. Domingo on 12/21 and will spend Xmas there but afterwards we're visiting Bani/Paya/Salinas, Bavaro, (and everything in btw) and will end up in Cabarete for New Year's. We'll definitely stop by Sosua because they have a cantina that serves the best Dominican food and also Playa Dorada cuz I love Karaoke at Hemingway's. I finally say goodbye in Puerto Plata on 1/2/2001.

L

Larry Pruett

Hello:

My name is Larry from St. Louis. I am flying into Santo Dimingo December 23 and return December 31. I am meeting my Russian future bride there. Can I help?

Larry