majestic elegance questions

jojodice

Jun 20, 2008
hello everyone ....... please any REAL info would be Sooooooooooooo appreciated

We are going to Majestic Elegance on June 14 2009 for our 10 day honeymoon. We have been to Sunscape The Beach 3 x in the last four years and loved it. We are easy going layed back couple,who lean way more towards forgiving than complaining. Im sure that the kinks reguarding food and staff issues will work out by 6/14/09 My worries are about the numurous post about poor and unfinished construction. Live electrical wires and water dont mix very well especially with live people. My other concerns are with water,reported rat holes,sewerage smells,people getting sick,ect. Can anyone who has been there please help us out with some solid information? Or anyone who went through the soft opening at Majestic Colonial offer some insight.This is really important to us.

thanks for any help offered
JOJODICE

It is all bunk, go and read all the new reviews, they are getting excellent reviews a=nd pictures are also fab.

every new resort has these opening issues.
In June you will see zero issues, I will be there for my 2nd personal tour on January 28th look for my pictures.

jojodice

Jun 20, 2008
Hello Hlywud,
Did you ever make it back to the ME on Jan 28th ? where would I see the pictures you said to look for ?

Thanks
jojodice