Hotel in Sosua around $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apreton

Sep 26, 2004
Could someone recommend several hotels in Sosua around $30 without meals where I could bring visitors. What about Waterfront? I am going there on Jan 19th and don't know what things are going there for now. Last time I was there was in 2003.

Where is the best money exchange place.

I think there is a gua-gua from POP to Sosua on the other side of the road outside of the airport. Is it still around 30 Pesos?

I know of a few "car washes" in Puerto Plata. Are there any in Sosua or Puerto Plata is still better in that respect.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

AK74

On Vacation!
Jun 18, 2007
Could someone recommend several hotels in Sosua around $30 without meals where I could bring visitors. What about Waterfront? I am going there on Jan 19th and don't know what things are going there for now. Last time I was there was in 2003.

Where is the best money exchange place.

I think there is a gua-gua from POP to Sosua on the other side of the road outside of the airport. Is it still around 30 Pesos?

I know of a few "car washes" in Puerto Plata. Are there any in Sosua or Puerto Plata is still better in that respect.

Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

There used to be "No visitors!" policy in Waterfront. But no more now. It is good thing.

Bad thing is - there is no Waterfront itself no more.:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.