Canadian Embassy in Haiti

K

Katia

Does anyone have the phone number and/or fax number of the Canadian Embassy in Haiti (Port-au-Prince). I have the address but I really need to "try" and call the Embassy.

This info was posted in the past, I know, but I couldn't find it in the archives and also, the numbers given are either wrong or have been disconnected.

Thanks in advance,

Katia

S

Sonny

This may help you,here is the email address for D.Jenkins at the Canadian embassy in Port au Prince.

> douglas.jenkins@dfait-maeci.gc.ca <

Good Luck

M

Michelle

Hi Katia,

telephone (509) 223-2358/223-8882
fax (509) 223-8720

Michelle :)

K

Katia

Sonny:

Are you sure that's the correct email ? I tried but I got a message in my mailbox saying that there was an error in the address. I checked the way I wrote it, but it's the same you sent me.

The numbers I have are: (509) 223-2358/(509) 223-8882 and fax is (509) 223-8720. Those do not work. I need help!

Katia

S

Sonny

Re: Canadian Embassy in Haiti/ Katia

Hi Katia,I just sent you an email with the email address that he sent me.Perhaps this guy is no longer working there.Try it again.

Sonny

K

Katia

Re: Canadian Embassy in Haiti/ SONNY

Sonny:

I just sent you an email too. A very good friend of mine gave me a link to the Immigration and Citizenship website and I found what I was looking for. The numbers are totally different from what I had.

Thanks to Jodi and to all the others who helped.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Katia