Puerto Plata Village

R

Randy

Had planned on trying this one in Feb. 2 travel agents were unable to give me qoutes on it. One said it might have gone timeshare.Anyone?

R

Ray Modesto

Randy,

Puerto Plata Village Carribean Resort is located in Playa Dorada and it is part of the resort that Amigos Tours, Inc. Represent here in The USA. As far as I know we are the only tour operator in the USA who offer this 24hrs All-Inclusive Resort.

If you need any information or would like to book it, fee free to send us an e-mail or call us @ 800-218-3514.

FYI: Your travel agents mis-informed you because The Puerto Plata Village Carribean Resort have never operated as a timeshare resort.

Visit PP Village's website for more information
Ray Modesto

H

Heidi

Hi Randy,

I was in the Riu Merengue in Puerto Plata for the second time and it was very good. We went to the disco in Playa Dorada and I'd prefer the Riu Merengue istead the hotels in Playa Dorada. There are a lots of hotels and it's always a lot of noice over there because there are a lots of peoples. Our hotel was quit and when you would like to go outside you can take a taxi and then you can also go to the Playa Dorada. The Riu Merengue is also all inclusive 24 hours a day even the mini-bar on your room. The disco is also all-inclusive. I think the Riu Merengue is one of the best hotels in Puerto Plata.

PS: I'm a 27 years old girl and I'd like to make fun and going out.

R

Randy

Hi,Ray. Got prices on this resort last year, so I doubt your the only agent to offer the resort. Will call this week. Are you still in New York? Tried to find Amigos Tours on web but was unable to get phone number. Heidi thanks for the referral but I prefer Playa Dorado so I can walk to the golf course.

R

Ray Modesto

Randy,

Our tel. is 212-568-1354 or 800-218-3514.

Amigos Tours' Web is currently under construction.

Ray Modesto