new developments

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
ive seen it here. the first time was last year. amazing.. it is a farming tool that allows 40-60% less water usage. could you imagine watering your house plants every two or three weeks instead of every day or so. cystals that absorb water and allow the roots to drink at will. does not evaporate at the same rate . i put a small amount in a glass and came back 20 minutes later and no water in glass only small clear egg like things . holding the water.. plants are never starved for water and growas much as 10% bigger, water bills are reduced as much as half. bigger better world harvests, more flowers for your balcony. crystals... the future????

donmobay

Say what ! ???
Dec 10, 2005
holy cow,

wife opened up my secret container.. containing stuff that looks like crystals and spilled some... i scooped it up... wondering exactly what to do with the small amount that i have.. a buddy showed me one use, put a bunch of crystals with your cigars... keeps em fresh...its magic.. the tobacco calls for water and the cells respond...perfect arrangement...:glasses: