I changed my user name....

cubanbread

Feb 5, 2009
I changed my name from "manhore" to "cubanbread". Hope this is a more appropriate name for this site.

cubanbread

Feb 5, 2009
Now that my new name is accepted....:)

I'm planning on traveling to Sosua, as a first timer, in June. I read a lot of great reviews about Rocky's. I was told to check Sea breeze and New Gardens also. I can't find pictures or contact information on the two of them. I seen the pictures of the condos at Rocky's and it looked fine to me, so why are giving high reviews about the place but says it's for budget travelers? How big are Rocky's condos actually? I might be traveling with two other newbies, should we all get a condo each because of the size? Hit me back with some feedback on those things so I can start booking. The things that matters most to me are:the hospitality people say you get at Rocky's, hot water, a/c and most of all CHICA FRIENDLY!!

Mar 2, 2008
Cubanbread,

Which days in June will you be in Sosua?

If you are there the last week I'll buy you a beer and a shot of tequila at Rocky's.

cubanbread

Feb 5, 2009
Right now, I'm looking at the 23rd - 30. One of the guys that says he wants to travel also Birthday is on the 27th, so I set those days for him; He would be a great access to me with him speaking Spanish. So I guess I'll be taken you up on that offer as of now. When were done with the drinks, take my collar off and direct me to the chicas :).

Mar 2, 2008
I don't have any collars to put on or to take off. You'll be on your own.

I'll buy you a beer an a shot, but I certainly don't want, nor do I expect to have any responsibility for your plans or activities. You guys will be on your own, and you will be taking care of yourselves.

I think you'll find that while everyone is very friendly, we are also very independent and self-reliant, and that is the way we want to keep it.