2 Bedroom Accommodations Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwandrer

Nov 25, 2007
My brother and I are headed down Apr 27-May 4. We plan on splitting time between SD and Cabarete. Since there is only the two of us traveling , I was wondering if anyone knew of any two bedroom hotels, apartments or condos we could rent short term in either location? Of course any place we rented would have to be guest friendly. We're looking to spend no more than $120 per nite. Thanks in advance.

E

Jan 17, 2009
Hi, check hotel-alegria.com (Cabarete). There's a two bedroom apartment for $90/night. Hotel is guest friendly.

I'm associated with the hotel, but it is my husband who handles reservations. If interested, you can reach him through our website.

Silvia

wasabimofo

Jan 24, 2009
I second the apartment at Alegria...just stayed there last week. Nice accommodation and seconds from the beach.

Hi Silvia!

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
I guess "guest friendly" is about the girls? Not sure why would you want to share a room with your "brother" then? None of my biz, anyway, for $60 a night you both can have each his own APT, more convenient i would guess. If that is OK, Cita Del Sol has one bedroom APTs for less than 60 a day.

dcblue

Jul 21, 2008
I also second Hotel Alegria. I stayed there 2 weeks ago and it looks nicer than the other place mentioned (I've looked at pics on the web) and is definitely nicer that Sans Souci (I've stayed there). The 2 bedroom is plenty spacious with a nice dining table and plenty of seating in the living room. the location is both convenient to all the fun and quiet when you're ready to sleep. One bedroom has two twin beds and a couch and the other has a double (or queen).

jonnydr

Jul 27, 2009
Cita Del Sol

My girlfriend and I always stay at Cita Del Sol in downtown Cabarete. We stay in a one bedroom but they may have two bedrooms. Location is great and the management is very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.