Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Buying minutes for Orange user

Is there a way I can buy minutes for an Orange cellphone user even though they have a monthly plan????
    If so, how?

I recharge my sister's Claro prepagado phone through their designated website but I am not seeing anything for Orange.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

do it from the phone itself

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe the OP is writing from outside of DR?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking wow

Quote Originally Posted by swanjoana View Post
    I recharge my sister's Claro prepagado phone through their designated website but I am not seeing anything for Orange.
    I think this is what the OP meant, she can recharge a prepaid phone from outside DR:

Claro que tienes ms!

this is great! i can use this to keep my phone activated while back in the states! what a great service by Claro.
    now if only ORANGE had something similar....

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.recargadirecta.com Could that be of any help? I just saw it a couple of days on another post!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Orange has the online recharge.

Under "Atencion En Linea" you enter your phone number and 4-digit access code. Inside the system you register your credit card and can recharge your prepaid Orange card via the web.

Validity:

RD$ 50 - 7 days
    RD$ 100 - 21 days
    RD$ 150 - 21 days
    RD$ 200 - 50 days
    RD$ 250 - 50 days
    RD$ 300 to RD$ 500 - 60 days
    RD$ 1000 and RD$ 15000 - 75 days

The credit card, once registered, has to go through verification process. International cards may have problems with this. I suggest you get Banco Leon prepaid VISA for RD$ 50 and load it up with money you will use to recharge your Orange card.

And you can also use the prepaid Leon VISA for ebay, Paypal, ATM's, online and retail purchases worldwide.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

he says he has a plan...so what can I do to help pay for that..I dont even understand how the orange plan works

Is it just like Verizon, Tmobile, etc where you pay say...70/month and get a certain amount of minutes?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Back to recharging cell phones

Using Claro for example, does any one know if the phone needs to actually be in communication with Claro? I guess my question is "can I keep a chip (sim card) active" by buying minutes from the website while the actual phone is in Canada?