Canadian Girl married Dominican Man

lauramendoza

Jan 25, 2009
I will be starting provisional residency in the Dominican I am married to a Dominican Man. Will this be a difficult process and what should I expect?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
How can you even move inside a person?? Must be cramped...

Dominican is an adjective. Need to modify something...like Dominican divorce, Dominican sanky, Dominican lawyer or Dominican Republic.

HB

Reactions: MikeFisher

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
How can you even move inside a person?? Must be cramped...

Dominican is an adjective. Need to modify something...like Dominican divorce, Dominican sanky, Dominican lawyer or Dominican Republic.

HB

HB, You're too much. Wonder if the op speaks spanish or portugese. Seems like the cart (or the sanky) is well ahead of the horse in this arrangement.

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
I hope you didn't marry him because he told you that was the only way you can get the residency. :)

Try the "search" button, there are about 2 million threads on the subject.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I hope you didn't marry him because he told you that was the only way you can get the residency. :)

Try the "search" button, there are about 2 million threads on the subject.

I gave her the info thank you very much. What a shame that people can't stick to answering a question asked especially in the legal forum. This isn't a relationship advice forum.

Next time you ask for help in the visa forum maybe we'll rib you about YOUR relationship!!

Anna is ****ed:eek:

liam1

Bronze
Jun 9, 2004
Anna i think if someone really needs advice and info they would first use the "search" button, then if there is no answer start a new thread? I mean, this has being discussed about a million times. I guess keeps the board alive. Anyway, my first remark was a joke, 2nd was a real advice - use the "search" button.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Try the "search" button, there are about 2 million threads on the subject.[/QUOTE]

Considering it was the OP's first post, I guess she is still navigating her way around here.:ermm:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to the DR1 bord LauraMendoza.
don't worry about some answers above,
we're always like that this time of the year,
very nervous about the easter egg hunt tomorrow, ha ha.
if i remember it right as a woman married to a dominican male you have some extra doors open even to get the citizenship, not only residency.
check the older posts on the bord about the theme, just by using the lil search box on top of the page, type in residency or citizenship.
let's get those eggs Gals
happy easter
Mike

Last edited:
Reactions: drloca