accomodations

N

Nicole

I am going to dominic republic in 2 weeks and my flight arrives at 9 at night. I need information on a cheap place to stay for 2 people for the first night we arrive.
Any help would be much appreciated as it is not possible to book through a travel agent for only 1 night.
Thank you
Nicole

R

Richard

if you are going to Puerto Plata. Chevk out hotel Tropix in Sosua. its reasonable and only 10 minutes from the airport. call Sylvie 809 571 2291 for reservations or check her web site
www.tropixhotel.com

A

Anders

Try Swedish Guesthouse in Central Puerto Plata

If you?re coming to Puerto Platas International Airport (Aeropuerto Internacional Luper?n) - 6 km east of Puerto Plata, take a taxi (or just walk up to the highway to catch a guagua - far much cheaper) to Puerto Plata. Just tell the driver to stop at Supermercado Jos? Luis (every taxi-drivers knows where it is). On the other side of the street you?ll find Swedish Guesthouse. It?s a very nice, clean, cheap family-hotel with friendly owners which I can highly recommend. Now it?s high season so you better make a reservation before you go there.
swedishguesthouse@hotmail.com

N

noelle

Re: Puerto Plata - 1 night

You can always check with Sofy's B&B...809-586-6411 or e-mail and we will be happy to give you details.

R

ross

Re: Puerto Plata - 1 night

I am a travel agent who has lived in the Caribbean for 15 years and travel extensively. My "home away from home" in the Dominican Republic is Sofy's Bed & Breakfast, Puerto Plata. Noelle is a wonderful hostess, a terrific cook and now a very good friend. You will return to Sofy's!!

R

Richard

Re: Try Swedish Guesthouse in Central Puerto Plata

Forget the gua-gua. I don't think they will be runing at 9p.m.