Need a villa in Cabarete...

Status
Not open for further replies.

partytilsunrise

Apr 26, 2006
What up folks, i'm coming to Cabarete the weekend of June 12th and need a villa to stay in that is on the beach or within 5 mins walking distance. I'll be there with 8 buddies.

Does anyone have any suggestions for nice places that are close to the nightlife and the beach?

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

elgoon

Apr 10, 2009
Hey Islander, can u walk back and forth from the villas Olas de Oro to cabarete central on the beach, or you have to walk on the road?
Also whats the walk? 10 mins - 5 mins?

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
pts,
you can walk beach or road from olas de oro... about 5 minutes. the location is west/center of cabarete bay. you can see the bars/restaurants/center of town from the beach in front of olas de oro

also, just a tad closer to center of town, look at Harmony - Superb Luxury Beachfront Condo in the center of Cabarete, Dominican Republic not a villa, but a super nice condo.... but may not be available. it stays rented a lot of the time.

alternately, Hotel Cabarete Palm Beach Condos and Studios is essentially in the center of town & beachfront. 2 bedroom condos, but perhaps you could rent several to accomodate your group.

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Magnifico!

I can personally recommend Hotel Magnifico. They have villas that are spacious and have great views. It is located at the end of the beach so you have to walk a bit to be on the main beach. It was very tranquil and beautiful.

mattf

May 6, 2009
Which is closer to the center of town the Villas of Olas or Hotel Magnifico?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Which is closer to the center of town the Villas of Olas or Hotel Magnifico?

Magnifico is 600m to Cabarete central, while Olas de Oro is 900m away from Cabarete central, in the other direction!

mattf

May 6, 2009
Thanks! I knew they were both on oppostites of the beach just trying to figure out which one was closer to the bars/places to eat.

mattf

May 6, 2009
Ocean One

Anyone every rent from Cabarete Lifestyles in Ocean One? Looking at a One Bedroom Condo.

mattf

May 6, 2009
looking for something central

I am looking for a central location where I can just take a really quick walk back to my place for lunch while at the beach. Ocean Dream's might not be central enough for me.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
I am looking for a central location where I can just take a really quick walk back to my place for lunch while at the beach. Ocean Dream's might not be central enough for me.

Well, Ocean Dream is essentially on the beach/bay, so to walk back from the beach for lunch would be pretty simple...

If you want to be about 5 minutes by foot closer to the center of town, try Hotel Cabarete Palm Beach Condos and Studios older but still comfortable, secure, reasonably priced and closer to bars/restaurants...

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Anyone every rent from Cabarete Lifestyles in Ocean One? Looking at a One Bedroom Condo.

You should be fine renting from Cabarete Lifestyles & while I've not been in the 1 bedrooms, the builder's quality is excellent. Furnishings will vary from unit to unit, some owners furnish more nicely than others (true anywhere, though).

As for distance from center of town, about 3 minutes closer by foot than Ocean Dream... 4 minutes closer than Olas de Oro.

Status
Not open for further replies.