translate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
I am cool with general translation but have been told my girl is ill, can you help me.
I don't give **** if you mock, as I have seen you do, please tell me this as it is.

hola mi amor como esta todo bien,ya estoy un poco mejor,ayer fui al medico a buscar los resultado y salieron bien todos,incluyendo el de v i h salio negativo mi amor yo te estoy cuidando a ti, tu me tienes que cuidar a mi. amor yo no te escribi porque llegue del hospital un poco tarde,mi amor usted me hace mucha falta en este momento yo quiero estar contigo.i love you baby.saludos a su familia,te extra?o mucho.mi amor.i love you.:)

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I am cool with general translation but have been told my girl is ill, can you help me.
I don't give **** if you mock, as I have seen you do, please tell me this as it is.

hola mi amor como esta todo bien,ya estoy un poco mejor,ayer fui al medico a buscar los resultado y salieron bien todos,incluyendo el de v i h salio negativo mi amor yo te estoy cuidando a ti, tu me tienes que cuidar a mi. amor yo no te escribi porque llegue del hospital un poco tarde,mi amor usted me hace mucha falta en este momento yo quiero estar contigo.i love you baby.saludos a su familia,te extra?o mucho.mi amor.i love you.:)

May get some responses if you post in "Spanish 101" or "Mars/Venus".

LuvtheDR

Apr 4, 2004
I'm lost?? Eh??
What do you say??

drloca is telling you that you might have better luck with translation in either the "Spanish 101" forum - or the "Mars/Venus" forum...

No need to be bitchy....

Basically...she loves you...she's doing better...she loves you...HIV test was negative (;))...and she loves you....

:tired:

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
Sorry, I'm a bit wound up about where my life is going. I thought U could take my new family to Saudi to live with me. I would never have made a child If I thought otherwise.
Call me thick ass bull **** candy ass mucker!!! sick as I have created a child and need the child to be with me!!
35 years, last chance saloon!!

Jan 17, 2009
She's feeling better. She went to the doctor yesterday to get the test results; everything is fine, including the HIV test which is negative. She is taking care of you and you have to take care of her. She didn't write before because she got back from the hospital a little late. She needs you now, wants to be with you. She loves you, regards to your family, miss you, love you.

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
She's feeling better. She went to the doctor yesterday to get the test results; everything is fine, including the HIV test which is negative. She is taking care of you and you have to take care of her. She didn't write before because she got back from the hospital a little late. She needs you now, wants to be with you. She loves you, regards to your family, miss you, love you.

I love her so much, and all I can do is thank you!!!

Love is so special, I hope I can always be part of it!!

Freefallfatty

Gone sailing!
Apr 20, 2009
In which case if she's pregnant then being HIV neg. is good news.

Is this your new handle?

No, taken off Driller tonight, I have no place to go!

2 drillers beat my ass this week. I am out of a job if sultan kicks ass, ,,, we hit UB at 3am this morning. ASH kicked and has drillers on the pipe now. My job has gone!!
you can't pussy with drilling!!

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
HTML:

2 drillers beat my ass this week. I am out of a job if sultan kicks ass, ,,, we hit UB at 3am this morning. ASH kicked and has drillers on the pipe now. My job has gone!!

What kind of language is that? I can't understand a word you are saying.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
HTML:

What kind of language is that? I can't understand a word you are saying.

It's "Rough Neck" language used on oil drilling rigs. I have no idea why he is using it. I may be the only one on the board that understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.