Getting Married need some help?

MrsL2b

May 20, 2009
Hi everyone,

Joined up as I think this may be the best place for some info. Me and my partner want to get married in Dominican Republic next year. We are looking to fly out near the end of August and get married on 1st September. The hotels we are currently looking at are:

Iberostar Hacienda Dominicus
Iberostar Bavaro
Iberostar Punta Cana/Dominica

Can anybody recommend any of these hotels for us to get married in? My family have used the Iberostar chain quite a lot and they have never put them wrong but they have never visited any of these hotels. Any advice would be much appreciated as we need to let our families know where we have chosen so we can all book the holiday. Also is there any good excursions around this time?

Thanks in advance!!

MrsL2b

May 20, 2009
Even just giving us an idea of the hotel if you've visited it or know anyone who has visited it would be a great help :cheeky:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to the DR1 bord.
the hacienda domincus is located on the south coast of the island, not near punta cana. i never visited that one.
the other 2 are located within the same resort here in punta cana,
beautiful spot, good AI food and services.
the iberostar resort is a place with very constant over the years always present very good services.
congrats on your upcoming event,
you picked a beautiful spot for your wedding.
have fun
Mike

MrsL2b

May 20, 2009
Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for the reply! We were mainly looking at Iberostar Bavaro to actually get married in. Thanks! :)