Flights from Las terrenas to Punta Cana?

northstarnewbie

Jun 1, 2009
Hi,

Is their service from El Portillo to Punta Cana? I heard that Takeoff Destinations a weekly flights but I can't find their info... Help please! I am to arrive in a couple weeks and I need to find transportation between the areas.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Hi,

Is their service from El Portillo to Punta Cana? I heard that Takeoff Destinations a weekly flights but I can't find their info... Help please! I am to arrive in a couple weeks and I need to find transportation between the areas.

call Maximo,he has a plane and is in El Portillo almost every day.
bob

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Does Maximo do little charters - like picking up friends at Punta Cana/La Romana and flying to El Catey ? Speaks English ?

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
You could also look at aerodomca, (www.areodomca.com) know someone today that went from Portillo to PC, There might even be two scheduled flights a day - 1 in the AM / 1 in the PM . sorry don't have the tel#. Have a safe and pleasant flight...
CG

northstarnewbie

Jun 1, 2009
Reservations made! :)

Thank-you all for the help! I made reservations with aerodomca and reduced a significant amount of stress out of my travel plans...

Now for my next question, where do I stay while in Las Terrenas... to be continued!