passports

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
does anyone know what it costs for a dominican passport. is there a different price for children and adults?. my novia payed arond 2300 pesos for hers last sept.today her sister went to the capital to get 2 for her ninos and they told her that it was 3100 pesos for one or 6200 for 2. did the cost go up? i think the person in the office lied big time.any one who has got one recently, i would love to know what they paid. thanks

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

does anyone know what it costs for a dominican passport. is there a different price for children and adults?. my novia payed arond 2300 pesos for hers last sept.today her sister went to the capital to get 2 for her ninos and they told her that it was 3100 pesos for one or 6200 for 2. did the cost go up? i think the person in the office lied big time.any one who has got one recently, i would love to know what they paid. thanks

I am going through the process now. I can inquire about children when I go back today or tomorrow. But these are costs for adults getting passports for the first time.

*You need a DR birth certificate (original and legalized).
* 3 -- 2 x 2 fotos
* The Cedula and a copy
* The Passport form
* And a receipt with the paid impuestos from Ban Reservas.

Express Service (Same Day) Costs RD$: 2,250
Regular Service (6 Days) Costs RD$: 1,300

Mr. Lu

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
pasport

thank you for info , the cost is just as i thought. my novia paid for same day......2500. dont know why they quoted 3000, some one is trying to make an extra $