advice on how to find out if your woman is cheating on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

loublakk

Jun 26, 2009
Hello all I'm new to this site.
My question is simply this: are there any resources available or even advise as to how to find out if your girl is cheating on you. i live in new york and she lives in santiago so it's hard (with all the stories i've heard) to know if she is being faithful with me as i am being with her. i thought maybe there might be private investigators in D.R..... any info will be greatly appreciated.

How often do you go too DR? Do you speak spanish or does she speak English fluently? How old are you? Her? Does she work? study? do nothing? How long have you known her? Whewre did you meet? Let me know some of these questions and I will be able to answer more intelligently.

Mar 2, 2008
The questions that Badpiece asked are a great way for you to start. Perhaps by answering them you can reach your own conclusion. It will certainly help you to define your relationship more clearly.

As a general rule, if you haven't known each other for several years and established a mutually beneficial and close relationship, and you don't share similar backgrounds and cultures, then I think hiring a private investigator would be a waste of money, and that you would be unhappy with the results of the investigation.

pas

Jun 7, 2004
is she a hottie....
well thennn
just give badpiece her adress and nummer....
he will find out for you.....!!!

Reactions: badpiece33

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Let me help you.

If you met this young lady at any place other than a family affair, church social or school;
If you put your one-eyed-monk in her jade garden;
If you have sent any money;

then yes, she is not being 'faithful' beyond the fact that she will be "faithful" to you when you come down here.

there is a Dominican saying (actually it is pretty universal): Amores de lejos son amores pendejos.

don't get all hot and bothered....There are plenty of fish...

HB

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
advise as to how to find out if your girl is cheating.

it's hard (with all the stories i've heard) to know if she is being faithful with me as i am being with her.

My .02 to the first part: Yes, resources available, and she probably "is".

My .02 to the second part: She's probably not.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
is she a hottie....
well thennn
just give badpiece her adress and nummer....
he will find out for you.....!!!

Yes...Bad'piece Pirate of the Dominican 'booty' to the rescue. :cheeky:

See Bad'piece your expertise in this area, is so well known on the board.

Dont stop talking about your 'skills'. Your becoming famous....playa, playa!

I see a Learning Annex seminar in your future... Think the Tom Cruises' character in the movie Magnolia. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Mar 2, 2008
You seem to be obsessing, Thanie.

Time to move beyond whatever personal issues you have with Badpiece and focus on the questions asked in the original post.

Is this love?

drgringo

Apr 25, 2009
Opinions are like...........

Hello all I'm new to this site.
My question is simply this: are there any resources available or even advise as to how to find out if your girl is cheating on you. i live in new york and she lives in santiago so it's hard (with all the stories i've heard) to know if she is being faithful with me as i am being with her. i thought maybe there might be private investigators in D.R..... any info will be greatly appreciated.

I think what he is really looking for here is how to find contact info for a PI, so he can acertain himself the answers to this question.
Unfortunately he opened himself up to the infinite wisdom that here exists of which is the constant stereotyping of Dominicans.
Maybe she is, maybe its true love.To say, unless you met her at a family affair, church etc etc. she is cheating on you, is rather ridiculous.
Do your own homework if you really want the answer, as here you will only get opinions and usually of the variety you dont want to hear.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
In response to the OP's question - certainly there are. Contact my friend Charles aka "lajackael" here in Santiago via a private message (he is a member of DR1) and he can give you the details. He is a licensed PI here in the DR and the States and 80% of his cases deal with the one like yours.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
You seem to be obsessing, Thanie.

Time to move beyond whatever personal issues you have with Badpiece and focus on the questions asked in the original post.

Is this love?

And you seem to be meddling. lol
As I just coincidentally stated in another thread, I am truly amused by the men who brag about their conquests on the internet, to the point that anonymous posters refer back to their stories like PAS just did (perfect timing and too funny). Its now a running joke. hahaha
Dont you see the comedy in that?
Dont worry I am not insulting your good buddy, notice the multiple smiley faces and LOLs. I am only playing with him, joking around.... you know pulling his leg...
But I am trying to figure out why he has 3 legs? Strange! :ermm: I guess those pirates are just made differently. Maybe that is the secret of his success and why he has trailor load of hot young DR women. lol

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
I think I'm under her skin, I think deep down inside she wants me.

Yes you are correct. You see I have a thing for pirates after watching Pirates of the Caribbean and think they all look like Johnny Depp.
Your are as hot as him right? lol PM me some pics.

I think what he is really looking for here is how to find contact info for a PI, so he can acertain himself the answers to this question.
Unfortunately he opened himself up to the infinite wisdom that here exists of which is the constant stereotyping of Dominicans.
Maybe she is, maybe its true love.To say, unless you met her at a family affair, church etc etc. she is cheating on you, is rather ridiculous.
Do your own homework if you really want the answer, as here you will only get opinions and usually of the variety you dont want to hear.

Yes, you will only get opinions here,but opinions from people whos combined time on the Island is in the hundreds of years, Go ahead don't listen to the opinions of those of us on the board who are on the front lines so too speak of the way things are in the DR.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Yes, you will only get opinions here,but opinions from people whos combined time on the Island is in the hundreds of years, Go ahead don't listen to the opinions of those of us on the board who are on the front lines so too speak of the way things are in the DR.

I agree badpiece that you many of you guys are really knowledgable on the ways of the DR and offer much good and true advice. But to tell this newbie that his girl is automaticly unfaithful with out knowing more facts is ridiculous. We dont know of their age differance, or where they met, if she is educated or if she is some unemployed barrio rat. We dont know what kind of social class either one of these people come from. Does she have 3 Kids with 3 dads? IS she home every night or out at the clubs with her friends? is he there every two weeks or every 4 months?
I truely believe that all these people who say that every dominican girl is cheating are those speaking from their past experiences in the DR with a certain type of girls that they get involved with.
People are always saying how bad all these cheating dominican girls are, but we have to ask who is really the bad ones here? the dominican girls? or all the american guys who come out here every month and bed and leave two handfull of girls on every trip.
LETS BE HONEST HERE,guys who spend time in sosua should not be giving dominican relationship advice. Guys like hillbilly who live here and deal with dominican life and culture every day should be the only ones giving their opinions on subjects like this.

Thandie

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
People are always saying how bad all these cheating dominican girls are, but we have to ask who is really the bad ones here? the dominican girls? or all the american guys who come out here every month and bed and leave two handfull of girls on every trip.

Exactly!!!
But somehow those same guys and their friends really think this use and discard mentality and behaviour is respectful towards these young women.... even though they would never want a man to treat their sisters, daughters or mothers the same way.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yes you are correct. You see I have a thing for pirates after watching Pirates of the Caribbean and think they all look like Johnny Depp.
Your are as hot as him right? lol PM me some pics.

I can't recall seeing your pic, are you as hot as the girls at el Flow mi amor?
You might be more of the Mu?oz type after many many frias!

Reactions: Celt202
Status
Not open for further replies.