New hairdresser in Sosua!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
Las Canas in La Mulata, Sosua has a great new hairdresser! Daniela Sommer has opened shop in the reception area of Las Canas with a beautiful salon.

She does cut, color for ladies, children and men. Her prices are very reasonable with ladies cuts from rd$500 and cut/color/blow dry complete from rd$900 pesos!

She is a very professional and capable stylist. See her ad in the DR1 classifieds. Or stop in Tuesday, Wednseday or Thursday (walk in days) to see what she can do for you!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
what are mens prices ...as i got robbed again by a well known sosua mens hairstylist, didnt realise he had moved to another place until it was too late

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
She is German and professionally trained. She only works with "pelo bueno". She has worked around the Sosua area going from house to house, but now has a well equipped shop here in Las Canas. So, she is not new in the business, and, yes,J-D she can make your hair look real good!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
She is German and professionally trained. She only works with "pelo bueno". She has worked around the Sosua area going from house to house, but now has a well equipped shop here in Las Canas. So, she is not new in the business, and, yes,J-D she can make your hair look real good!

Good, I'll check'er out when I'll be back from my trip.

Thanks! ... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.