Do nice guys finish last in DR too?

Manuel832

Dec 12, 2008
Does a guy have to be the badboy type in the DR too?

I mean that stuff works in the west and ladies seem to gravitate to the boy that acts like he is on edge. How is it like in DR?

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Does a guy have to be the badboy type in the DR too?

I mean that stuff works in the west and ladies seem to gravitate to the boy that acts like he is on edge. How is it like in DR?

Beautiful, educated women like myself don't go for that!:cheeky:;)
SHALENA

Reactions: AlaninDR

carl.r

Oct 22, 2007
what type of woman do you expect to 'pull' who goes after the badboy type, Shalenas type are by far a better option!!

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
what type of woman do you expect to 'pull' who goes after the badboy type, Shalenas type are by far a better option!!

Nice girls are less fun in the short term but more fulfilling in the medium to long term.

Remember, Gentlemen prefer blondes - but marry brunettes.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I have witnessed several high class and respectable ladies go crazy for the badboys (not delinquent, there is a huge difference), huge arms, chest out, type of guys, think of Wisin of Wisin and Yandel Duo. But those same ladies later marry a more decent, down to earth, nice, family and good guy. Sometimes they even don't stop dating the "bad guy" on the side hehehe. So your best shot is to look like a "bad guy" but act as a gentleman.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Don't twist yourself into a pretzel over something you have no control over.

There are too many opportunities to date all types of women in the DR for you to sweat this.

It is human nature for some to try to take advantage of others who appear to be too accommodating, so just be yourself.

If you do find yourself in a situation like this don't rant, rave or cry. All you can do is unceremoniously kick her to the curb and yell out, "NEXT"!!!!!!!!!!

If you are concerned about beautiful Dominican women going for "bad boys", then maybe it's because you are too concerned with attracting a trophy girl.

Cojelo con "Take It Easy"...

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
most of the sankies i met there are ugly,bad boy type.
the gordito one with tatoo,big hair and loose clothes who pretend to be a bad boy from nyc.
i would not give them a second look here in europe but some womens seems to be crazy about them.
i remember this one in el cortecito,he was working in a liquor shops,so vain so dodgy but apparently a lots of tourist were falling for him.i will be ashamed to be seen with a guy like this.
but maybe the type of womens who like bad boys need just a thrill !
who knows???

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
When I was young (8-10 years old), I used to wish I was Michael Corleone's daughter...that way anyone who f*cked with me would get it....
Then I grew up...........
Women that want those type of men are young and foolish, or either just dumb.
SHALENA