Flying From DR to Brazil

osanhopps

Aug 19, 2007
Does anyone know of any direct flights from the DR to Brazil. I will be in the DR for a little while and I would love to get down to Brazil for a little vacation time. Any suggestion please. Thanks!

janaluna

Jan 5, 2010
Hello!
There are no direct flights between Brazil and DR. The airlines flying to Brazil are Copa, Avianca, Taca and LAN. All of them has connecting flights and time spent in the whole trip is around 12h.
I?m from Brazil and in march I?ll travel to the DR, so this information is fresh ;)

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

Hello!
There are no direct flights between Brazil and DR. The airlines flying to Brazil are Copa, Avianca, Taca and LAN. All of them has connecting flights and time spent in the whole trip is around 12h.
I?m from Brazil and in march I?ll travel to the DR, so this information is fresh ;)

Copa is probably the cheapest. The flights run about US$1,300 round trip, when I last checked. And the Copa flights run through Panama. Taca is about US$1,500. Copa is good, I think.

I know the flights leave from SDQ, but does anyone know if any flights depart from Punta Cana, or any of the other national airports, to Brazil?

Jana, where are you from in Brazil???

Lu

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Copa is probably the cheapest. The flights run about US$1,300 round trip, when I last checked. And the Copa flights run through Panama. Taca is about US$1,500. Copa is good, I think.

I know the flights leave from SDQ, but does anyone know if any flights depart from Punta Cana, or any of the other national airports, to Brazil?

Jana, where are you from in Brazil???

Lu

Copa also flies out of Santiago connecting in Panama to San Paulo. STI is the airport code.

Copa Airlines ? Direct Flights to South America, Central America and the Caribbean

janaluna

Jan 5, 2010
Hello!
LAN and Copa have flights from S?o Paulo to Punta Cana.
The LAN flights may have connections in Lima or Santiago, even Buenos Aires, depending on the day chosen (one of the flights has another connection in Miami).
Copa has connection in Panama City.
Prices were around 950 USD in January, but Avianca?s was the most expensive (1200 USD). Taca, Copa and LAN had similar prices.

Lu, I?m from S?o Paulo. Are you "brazuca"? :D

Jana

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Hello!
LAN and Copa have flights from S?o Paulo to Punta Cana.
The LAN flights may have connections in Lima or Santiago, even Buenos Aires, depending on the day chosen (one of the flights has another connection in Miami).
Copa has connection in Panama City.
Prices were around 950 USD in January, but Avianca?s was the most expensive (1200 USD). Taca, Copa and LAN had similar prices.

Lu, I?m from S?o Paulo. Are you "brazuca"? :D

Jana

Why cant u delete a post grrrr