sosua questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainbill

Jul 15, 2009
cost of cab ride from blackbeards to la passions?
address for la passions?
any recent visitors to la passions and their opinion of establishment, best time, if any to visit, day evening etc..

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
not sure of the cab ride price . La Passions is on Pedro Clisante headed away from the beach but before the turnoff to the car wash. Nice stablishment any time from late afternoon on seems like the best times to go. Do a google search they have a website and you can ask more questions there.

cost of cab ride from blackbeards to la passions?
address for la passions?
any recent visitors to la passions and their opinion of establishment, best time, if any to visit, day evening etc..

Why stay in Blackbeards???? you are looking for women right? Blackbeards has only ugly and older hookers looking for their last paycheck (similar to Pedro Martinez ). Why not just stay in Sosua at New Garden,Sea Breaze or Europa and be within walking distance to all your looking for.

you just judged the girls from Blackbeards ? maybe you see different ones than me ?

Yes,I just judged the girls from Blackbeards, I go there monthly to have lunch and a few beers at the bar and meet some people from the states.The girls in Blackbeards are all pushing 30,not old by any means but for them they are ancient. They have been working the streets and clubs of the DR going on 10-15 years and now are put out to pasture so to speak. Yes there is the occasional really good looking girl but usually she is just passing thru. If your into older hookers then by all means enjoy but if I was going to pay for it I would go for a top of the line late model one. ;) :)

Trig

Aug 20, 2006
I was there in January. I was not impressed. Although, I was told their inventory changes frequently. I was definately much happier at Classico's!!

M

MRJone

His name is Captainbill,

Last edited by a moderator:

captainbill

Jul 15, 2009
Actually I was going there cause I thought it was a rest haven for old sailors. I am a 102 year old sea captain, I had no idea there were women there, but i like my ladies in their early 60's anything younger might stop the ole' clicker.

Reactions: badpiece33

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006
Actually I was going there cause I thought it was a rest haven for old sailors. I am a 102 year old sea captain, I had no idea there were women there, but i like my ladies in their early 60's anything younger might stop the ole' clicker.

Ha! That is a good one....;)

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Nice hookers

Why stay in Blackbeards???? you are looking for women right? Blackbeards has only ugly and older hookers looking for their last paycheck (similar to Pedro Martinez ). Why not just stay in Sosua at New Garden,Sea Breaze or Europa and be within walking distance to all your looking for.

Ugly older hookers-- NICE do they have any toothless ones. Get serious they look fine to me on there website.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
MOTTO for today:

every man's dream is another man's nightmare. :ermm:
AND beauty is in the eye of the wallet holder. :laugh:

Ugly older hookers-- NICE do they have any toothless ones. Get serious they look fine to me on there website.

OK my friend goto Sousua or Santiago or Puerto Plata for that matter and look around you,then goto Blackbeards and you will see what I mean. Those girls on the website may come only for the monthly bikini contest, they are not there on a daily basis.

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Perhaps a nice thread would be...

Hence this guy going crazy over their website!!! :)

I wonder how much interest people would have if people were to post photos of what they think might be in the top 10 of Ugliest Hookers. It would be fun to see some real dogs.

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Maybe her?

Here's one I saw there the other day!

OUCH, this is a "Chew your own arm off in the morning" kinda girl.

Yelling20lady.jpg

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I think you may need this moving to a seperate thread
- there doesnt seem to be much advanced warning for these type of events. Sometimes they forget to advertise at all.

PrincessaDR

Nov 4, 2009
As you are returning March 20th then you should check back with us ohhhhhhh about the 15th and we MIGHT know something. Advertising usually takes the form of large signs posted on the streets and 1 day before a truck making the round with LOUD speakers. For the very very large concerts we will sometimes here 2 weeks in advance.

Sadly there is little planning except for elections!

Hi, i wasn't very sure where to post this, but i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can find out about local concerts? We are returning to Sosua on March 20th 2010 and would love to go and see one. We missed the Omega one (boo hoo!) when we were there this year, and were gutted. We love him!
Any pointers would be much appreciated, thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.